Felucca/Ilsherar stealables

Name says it all
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Felucca/Ilsherar stealables

Post by Annachie »

I'm wondering what people have found in what shards?
Anyone want to work on a list?

Ilsh:

Dark blue/purple East-facing table
Shackles (on wooden post)
Stump with Axe
Table N/S Reddish Brown runner
2 Jars
3 jars

Fel:
Last edited by Annachie on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Character name: Ebony
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Re: Felucca/Ilsherar stealables

Post by Deadwerd »

I know of only one person who's found any of the stealables in Felucca, but I am unsure what the stealable even was.

I've found, however...

Dark blue/purple East-facing table
Shackles (on wooden post)
Stump with Axe (The first spawn location, anyways)
Jars (2 & 3 jars)

And these were all found in the Ilshenar facet, some inside of dungeons.

I've also observed that (as far as stealables inside of dungeons go) the stealable WILL respawn in the same dungeon it was found in, but the respawn locations can be anywhere inside the dungeon. I observed one item that spawned at level 2-3 the first time I found it, respawned literally RIGHT NEXT TO the exit of the dungeon in level one.

If anyone could give info on the Felucca stealables, please, do. Several of my friends, as well as myself, have sailed across a vast majority of Felucca with no luck as far as any stealables, spending several hours searching each individual dungeon and visiting each little island in hopes of finding something, to no avail.

I am also curious as to if Ilshenar and Felucca stealables are separate stealables, or if the Stump with Axe can be found in both Ilshenar AND Felucca. I've put hours upon hours into searching both facets, and continue to do so today, and would prefer to not stop and try to steal every item I see as an old Mistvale stealable, especially if I know it already exists in Ilshenar.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

I agree. I would be particularly interested in knowing where the glowing runes spawn.
Cygnus
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cygnus »

For those that are interested, there is a house in felucca, north of the moon gate along the mountain that holds Tokuno stealables. Paintings, sword displays, various baskets and a teapot. I think a flower arrangement as well. Also holds a lot of Orcs, some not so easily killed.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

ive long suspected that house was where tokuno flowers spawned but I don't check often enough to have seen them
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

There is a saddle that spawn too just outside near the broken barrel. :)
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I'm not giving any hints or info on these (get used to it, I won't tell you jack about Elysium stealables when they're available, either :lol: ). But I will say that they don't duplicate across facets. There's only one spawner for each rare, and though many of them will move locations, they move locations inside the same facet.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

:) Well, I was asking about the new stuff that was ex Mistvale, but yeah that house is fun.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Actually +Nyx, I would ask one question about those stealables that are in open woodlands.

Are they near something that you would call a feature, or do they just appear in the middle of a whole forest?