IDOC Rune-Library

Name says it all
Ritchey
Novice Scribe

IDOC Rune-Library

Post by Ritchey »

I've attended many IDOCs in the past and feel like I should give a little back this time.

I have set up a rune library with all the locations I could find (tram-malas-magda-maral-tok), and I think i got 98-99% of them. To get there, simply go to World Tele>>Custom>>Apartments>>blue pad straigth south.

In total 130ish locations (some have double plots). Locations are listed alphabetically by the owner's name. I will update it daily as some of them will change for sure.

The pile to the left (green books) is locations for the houses that are Greatly Worn. In case some of them turn to IDOC and you want to have a peak beforehand.

Hope it helps someone :)

Attachments
IDOCs.jpg
IDOCs.jpg (181.61 KiB) Viewed 1539 times
Zalia
Legendary Scribe

Re: IDOC Rune-Library

Post by Zalia »

Cool! I have just started collecting IDOC locations for the runes house - can I use yours to find them instead of all the running around?
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

Thanks to you both! This makes it a lot of fun
TDC Guild
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Ritchey, why i often see you arround my house? Are you waiting it to become idoc? :D :P
My inner gnoll forced me to ask this question :P anyway considering your fast disappearing i guess you are just mining.
Ritchey
Novice Scribe

Post by Ritchey »

I have been running around marking runes to interesting places including player houses for an upcoming rune library. Doing alot of home invasions looking for runebooks laying around kinda thing... :oops:

It also doesn't help how your houses are just so breathtaking :goodsuprise: , I almost don't believe AI wasn't used in the design process...

Edit: there's also an IDOC right at your doorstep.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Ritchey wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:02 pm
I have been running around marking runes to interesting places including player houses for an upcoming rune library. Doing alot of home invasions looking for runebooks laying around kinda thing... :oops:

It also doesn't help how your houses are just so breathtaking :goodsuprise: , I almost don't believe AI wasn't used in the design process...

Edit: there's also an IDOC right at your doorstep.
Yeah saw that idoc ,hehe you put me on thought about future advertising hook, ''only natural intelligence used'' ty for good rewiews. :D
And ty for your work.