Sequentastic clock with timestamp bug

Name says it all
Honus
Journeyman Scribe

Sequentastic clock with timestamp bug

Post by Honus »

Does anyone know when will the bug be fixed on the Sequentastic clock with the millisecond's timestamp? +C said he would fix the options to show the fff.milliseconds. I must know what my clock milliseconds show! ;)
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: Sequentastic clock with timestamp bug

Post by Johnny Warren »

Pretty sure you gettin' the old ID 10-t error there mate... Put clock in backpack, single click it, select options then select which amount of accuracy you want. yy/mm/dd hh:mm.fff works just fine.

That said, +C did say he would code them so they were turnable to match the other clock. That upgrade should be in next restart.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Honus
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Honus »

I can get the options to work, just not the milliseconds to show. The most accurate I can get is 12/31/23 At About 12:31:23 - I cannot get the .123 to show (or whatever milliseconds that actually is).
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

It's fixed in the code but it's pending a server restart. There's a bug in the time display - if you obtained the clock "at exactly" or "at about" the 12:31:23 shard time, no matter if you chose a sub-second format, it will just show that "at exactly" or "at about" and just the seconds precision.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)