Illuminati Guild

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Metallurgist
Apprentice Scribe

Illuminati Guild

Post by Metallurgist »

Hello everyone,

A new guild is born, the Illuminati.

Charter for the guild is to promote good karma and the new world order. Googling Illuminati will help explain much better than I ever could here.

In order to receive an invitation into the guild, please contact me, Metallurgist, on this thread or in-game. I will begin to invite members as soon as I am able to log in today. If for some reason I don't know who you are, expect to hang out with the guild a few times before receiving an official invitation.

Perks for the guild are exclusive rights to loot, crafting gear, and loans from the guild treasury to make purchases like mobile forges, bio pets and pretty much anything else that might arise during an auction or player sale.

The idea is promote shard growth, help balance certain unbalanced economies and to provide a haven for players at Empath Abbey in North Yew.

The Illuminati guild Library is located at Empath Abbey in North Yew, not only can you sometimes access the bank directly from the houses plot, but there is a growing rune library right on the front steps of the home, so that you can mark a rune right next to all of the books and not have to run into the house, let it load all the data, then run to the book, like other existing rune libraries. This one makes it super easy to copy books or just use them.

I look forward to the new friendships that will arise from the tight-knit brotherhood of the Illuminati.

Metallurgist
Metallurgist
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Illuminati Guild

Post by Metallurgist »

I forgot to mention that there is already a forge and anvile, loom and 4 spinning wheels set up at the library. I plan on having many vendors there featuring vendors with mobile forges, keys, houses, tools like shovels and saws with 10000 charges and some with 60000 charges. Also featuring vendors that +crafting gear for sale, materials such as normal leather, iron ingots, normal wood, scrolls, bottles etc all for sale in stacks of 1000 and 10000.
Skade
Expert Scribe

Post by Skade »

Sounds cool. Not quite sure I want to join a Guild yet though - but I like the philosophy behind ILLUMINATI GUILD
Metallurgist
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Metallurgist »

Illuminati will also contain many ranks.

The first ranks that must be filled with be the heads of the various branches of organization. ie

Commander in Chief - Head of all Illuminati
Admiral of the Fleet - Head of the Illuminati Navy
Commander of the Calvary - Head of the Illuminati Calvary
Commander of Archery - Head of the Illuminati Archers
Commander of the Infantry - Head of the Illuminati Infantry
Merchant Marshal - Head of Illuminati Manufacturing
Various Finance Ministers and Guild Recruiters

Inside each division will be small subdivisions all containing titles. There will occaissionally be poll's taken by the guild members to vote in and out inactive members or to promote highly successful members of the guild.

There will not be dues for the guild, instead, there will be tithing to the guild treasury. It will act very much a bank, the money is there, in your account is there for large purchases by the guild. The guild will be completely democratic on decisions and everyone's opinion will be factored in on guild decisions.

I should be able to log in in about one more hour, so hit me up if you would like to apply.

Thanks.

Metallurgist
Metallurgist
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Metallurgist »

There will also be tons of guild incentives and perks like being assigned tasks by the various Commanders and being paid in excess of the actual worth of the items to help fuel the guild treasury.