Tailor BOD quick touchup

+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Tailor BOD quick touchup

Post by +Requiem »

Not at this time. These will just be available once you purchase it.
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

I strongly agree with the menu rework, It is just a mess, I would also like to see gold rewards in considerable amounts, the rewards are good and there is a market for them but I don't see it in my interests in farming BODs to sell rewards in vendor, and if a considerable amount of gold was added to reward, or optional like in other games where you can choose between the rewards, and that gold could repay the cost of craft + a bit profit I would and I believe many would, invest in this.

Also if players could choose to receive money instead of a reward they did not want they would take that money and buy new BODs from players in order to "farm" their rewards. Opening a trading market since there is a timer for collecting them and a need for resources to craft them.

That is my opinion overall, everyone can farm a bally and every trader should be able to compete with that because in the end all players should be able to compete in the same market whether they kill of craft :)
Lurking the forums since dec 2012
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

There was a meeting inTC a few weeks ago and i mentioned having something like a powerscroll bag for small bods. Trade 10 or 15 small leathers for that elusive one you have been looking for that everyone hoards. This makes everyone who has collected bods a buyer and or seller and creates your market. I imagine the BAG being a low level reward or available for 5 to 10 ed or on the token stone. Could possibly be a function of the keys but would have to do something about taming. Could also be a new function of the bod books so no new items have to be created.