Aquariums

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Aquariums

Post by +Arden »

The aquarium addons sold on NPC Fishermen should now work, fish in fish bowls also require care now.

PLEASE FEED YOUR GHOTI.

The Aquarium is in test mode at the moment so things such as rewards and mechanics might change in the future as we see fit
Last edited by +Arden on Wed May 31, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Re: Aquariums

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

I am very happy the aquariums now work. Thank you so much. However, I believe the fish in bowls are not supposed to need care. I thought the bowls were for storage (aside from transportation) For hibernation, kinda like what the needles do for bees.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

i know :) but it made no sense so now you gotta feed them too, also a fully feed fish will survive for 10 days
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

I like it but promptly messed up pheobe's decor when placing hehe also bought the wrong direction, is there an actual way to updeed the aquarium that i am not visually seeing? or can you?
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Put a crate of fish food in aquarium, says i dont have enough food to feed them.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Yoda wrote:I like it but promptly messed up pheobe's decor when placing hehe also bought the wrong direction, is there an actual way to updeed the aquarium that i am not visually seeing? or can you?
Pretend you are Lizzie Borden. It will deed out of fear.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

The aquariums are being stubborn when it comes to redeeding they should work if you empty the entire thing but im not sure they do, as for the food you can just throw the crate in to the aquarium and it will feed the fish by itself if you want to manually feed em use fish food
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

I have an empty one, and it deeded with an axe.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

When i try and catch them with the nets, its says i dont have enough room in pack. 330/936 stone and 153/175 items. Seems like enough room to me for a wee fishy for an aquarium. I also have a fishbowl in pack.
Sadie McKee
Adept Scribe

Post by Sadie McKee »

That is the same thing I get as well Miranda but when I click a fish bowl a fish comes out of it so I guess they just go into the bowl.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Ahhhh, i see now. I was confused, and the bowls used to say the name of the fish inside. Now it says nothing.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Is it the same reward system as before? So many days we keep em alive and well, we get rares?
Sadie McKee
Adept Scribe

Post by Sadie McKee »

Also if you name your fish it leaves a blank line but the fish is still there when you click on the space just no name.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

maybe my aquarium is bugged I can't see how to do any of this like the naming, emptying and even before the fish went in axe to aquarium gives a "can't do that" message
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Sadie McKee
Adept Scribe

Post by Sadie McKee »

If you see the unnamed under the picture of the fish click on the unnamed then you can type in a name for your fish hit enter but the name doesn't stay but the space is blank. To remove a fish click on the fish and in the bottom left hand corner it has a box for remove.