a gold ledger?

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
KenGCE
Expert Scribe

a gold ledger?

Post by KenGCE »

i had gold ledgers on another shard i played before this one. and typically, i stick with one shard because i become dedicated and attached. but i was annoyed by some patches they used, which were from another game i played and i don't like the lovely UO patches being covered. i love them how they are. so i did some researching, and came here.

the gold ledger is EXTREMELY useful to everyone. it only weighs a few stones. it holds all your gold for no added weight and you can withdraw gold. when you killed a monster, the ledger would automatically loot the gold and from anywhere on the screen almost, not 2 tiles away. i personally have a hard time keeping up with looting gold... i always become overweight with gold and use up bags of sending. so overall i have slowed down looting gold, so i'm not making much which sucks. ik that's my fault or whatever, but i think a gold ledger would be SO useful and people would have such a better time with it. **edit: +auto-loot
i play Kenzie on the shard.
Morkazi
Passer by

Re: a gold ledger?

Post by Morkazi »

Pretty sure a gold ledger has been talked about decided against.
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

Aye ... I dont think they will do a gold ledger for several reasons .. nbr 1 it slows down gold farming by a great percentage ... second it promots using a Huge bag of Holding to hold coin ... next having a gold ledger would make bankstones a bit less useful ...

So it s one of those features here that you will likley never see implemented. Good thought though.

Lestat
Locke
Elder Scribe

Post by Locke »

i hope to never see gold ledger or personnal bank stone on a permanent base
Everything started with nothing...
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

It's an idea that gets suggested every so often, but it's not one that will be implemented on our shard :)