Good site to use for plant growers

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Maul Binder
Expert Scribe

Good site to use for plant growers

Post by Maul Binder »

A great guide for plant growing can be found here as well as crossbreed calculator to get certain plants and pictures of smith tailor bod sets the rewards are not correct on uoex but give a pictured breakdown so can better understand the parts of bods. Www.towerofroses.de
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Good site to use for plant growers

Post by Wil »

Here's the trick for cross-polinating plants:

1. Open up your seed chest

2. Whatever plant is halfway between the two plants you cross-polinate is the seed you'll get. If there are two half-way between, you have a 50/50 shot at either one.

3. Same with the colors.

It's just that easy.

Regards,
Wil
Papertiger
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Papertiger »

i have been trying to grow a bright green snake plant. I have got as far as dull green snake plants but I tried to cross pollinate the two dull greens and only get......................dull green :( help much appreciated xx
Eliza Doolittle
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

I'm guessing you're just making a simple (easy to make) error. When you double click the one plant, and click pollinate, make sure you are pollinating the OTHER plant. I've done that myself a time or two when i'm going quick and not paying attention.

If not, are you trying to cross a plain with a plain, instead of a green with a green? Only things I can think of, that might be causing your issue.