Name says it all
Calcipher
Passer by

Hello! Please read this.

Post by Calcipher »

Hi! im cal xD i did mistakes on my account : Calcipher

I tried builds that are not working pretty well :P

All my char spaces are filled with trash builds chars :P

i know that we can be sort of jack of all trades on this server but im stuck with a archer with low dex and stuff like that?

Can some admin wipe all my chars ( keep the first 1 plz )

If this cant be completed, i might try to create another account ( please dont ban the new 1 assosiated with my IP )

I am also willing to donate via paypal quite soon.

tc guys and ty
EndeR
Master Scribe

Re: Hello! Please read this.

Post by EndeR »

why would u need a new account? just add dex to your char. U can have every skill and stats r not hard to macro. other than for a few specific tasks there is no need for more than one char
Calcipher
Passer by

Post by Calcipher »

Ya well my tentative to make another acc has failed anyway! haha
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Calcipher wrote:Hi! im cal xD i did mistakes on my account : Calcipher

I tried builds that are not working pretty well :P

All my char spaces are filled with trash builds chars :P

i know that we can be sort of jack of all trades on this server but im stuck with a archer with low dex and stuff like that?

Can some admin wipe all my chars ( keep the first 1 plz )

If this cant be completed, i might try to create another account ( please dont ban the new 1 assosiated with my IP )

I am also willing to donate via paypal quite soon.

tc guys and ty
You can remove characters by yourself, no need for staff there: there is a delete button on the lower right side of the screen when you select a character.
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

To delete a character you will log into that character and type [account and then click on delete it will allow you to delete the character but it takes a few days for the process to go thorugh ... you can just use one character howeve and just ignor the rest ...

I would not go and make another account as it is strictly against the shard rules for someone to have more than 1 account. Both accounts can be banned not just one of them for violation of this rule. Just log into the account and play the character you want to play ...

Lestat
Raventhorn
Passer by

Post by Raventhorn »

once you make a character you have to wait 7 days to be able to delete it and you say you need high dex if you are a melee warrior yes you do but i have 2 builds i have a melee warrior but i also have a tamer/caster build which requires less dex i use mules and a bow he has only 100 dex and i really dont plan on going higher on dex with him so there are different types of builds for characters it depends on what play style you wish to use i know people kind of frown on casters in this shard but it does not matter to me i build what i am comfortable playing also you can raise and lower any stat you wish builds are not permanent you can change them any time you like it just takes time to get the stats to where you desire them skills in the end really all should be atleast 100 or more in my opinon