[claimall

Name says it all
bcbunny
Journeyman Scribe

[claimall

Post by bcbunny »

Hi again,

So I have been using the [claimall option in the game. I have a hotkey set up for it, and it seems to work good....kind of...this morning doing the champ spawn I double clicked on a dead thing and there was gold in it. When I use the [claimall key that I made it does not collect the gold out of what I have kill during the champ spawn (it does if I am just out killing stuff in the world). Is this normal? Is there a faster way of looting other then clicking on the body and taking the gold and other things out by hand?

I just downloaded uosteam, and it has a option to open up the dead bodies but I still have to click on the items and drag them into my pack, is there a way to auto loot them, either in game itself, or using uostream?

thanks
Unbeliever
Legendary Scribe

Re: [claimall

Post by Unbeliever »

Corpses [claimed at champion spawns don't give you any gold, all it does is clean up the corpse. That's the intended function of it. I could guess at why but I really don't know for certain.
in-game Thomas Covenant
bcbunny
Journeyman Scribe

Post by bcbunny »

I just figured I was missing out on a lot of gold. lol

[claimed works the same as [claimall ?
Unbeliever
Legendary Scribe

Post by Unbeliever »

bcbunny wrote:I just figured I was missing out on a lot of gold. lol
You probably are... with the corpses opening, you should be able to drag and drop gold into your backpack pretty fast. Hold the shift key down while you try to move the gold, that way you won't have to enter in an amount that you want to grab. Sorry, I can't tell you how to use Steam's autoloot function, I'm one of those unlucky people who it won't work for.
bcbunny wrote:[claimed works the same as [claimall ?
Hehe, what I meant to say is "using [claim or [claimall at champion spawns won't give you gold". :) I tried to abbreviate it a bit and clearly failed. [ashamed
in-game Thomas Covenant