Race question...

Name says it all
Shockmonk3y
Passer by

Race question...

Post by Shockmonk3y »

Hey... fairly new to the server, and loving it!

Great job!

Question I had came up, and my apologies if its been talked about, I didn't see it in a quick search.

Are there any plans to enable the Elven player race? Call me weird, but I like their hair styles better.

Thanks =)
Maul Binder
Expert Scribe

Re: Race question...

Post by Maul Binder »

Considering shard has been around for 8 years without the elves I doubt they on any forefront to add as if they were others would want gargoyles and so on. I'm not shard owner that is + Coli and staff of + Nyx + Veritas + Requiem most notably around they could say differently. I know from prior shards I did play on that were not current they said to make current would be a major redo from ground up all over again and require redoing all the customs in game all over again and such. Which they claimed would be weeks or months to update it all but that was elsewhere not sure about here. But the staff is working very hard on many new things to add into game as well asdealing with there real lives as we all do. So I'd suggest enjoying all we have available to us and check hairstyles that do exist. I mean shard is approaching its 9 the year and a lot of free shards hardly make 1 year seen many up one day gone month later so forget old and live and experience the new and explore.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Also, elven hairstyles can be bought at Heartwood
Shockmonk3y
Passer by

Post by Shockmonk3y »

Thanks for the replies =) I understand your points.

and Oooh.. hairstyles are available! I didn't know that.. Thanks again!