WTS pair of maxed breedable noble steeds

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Wil
Legendary Scribe

WTS pair of maxed breedable noble steeds

Post by Wil »

Howdy,

I have a pair of maxed breedable noble steeds. One male, one female. Both gen 5 level 42, both with 2 remaining breeds. Nobles have pack instinct so that means: 250 str, 125 dex, 175 int, 1000 hp, 500 stam, 1000 mana.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

I also have 21 sub-max non-breedable nobles ranging from 200 to 1300 (average 870) ability points applied (you have to apply around 1750 ability points to max a noble steed breeding line). No reasonable offer refused.

Info for newer players: even weak nobles hit hard and tank well when used in a team. A "pack" of 4 or 5 can take down "the slayer" and succubi as long as you remember to heal them. And of course they'll take down most anything weaker. They're also very effective at taking down the MOA champs including the newbie champ. But these are pack instinct creatures -- the larger the pack, the harder they hit. A single noble by itself is somewhat weak.

Regards,
Wil
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: WTS pair of maxed breedable noble steeds

Post by Wil »

The max breeder nobles are now on display at the Britain "Public Moongate" world teleporter.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: WTS pair of maxed breedable noble steeds

Post by Wil »

Tough to price these since they generally aren't sold. Exex vendors have non-breedable max nobles around 100k. These breeders at gen 5 should be able to produce a heck of a lot of non-breeders at a cost of 15k each. In theory 300ish but with the inevitable sterile breeds maybe a hundred or so. Then you'll have to backbreed gen 9's into fresh gen 1's to continue breeding. As long as you add a new gen 1 now and then, there's no limit to how many you can breed.

So I'm sure these are worth at least 2M gold. I doubt they're worth more than 10M.

Things I know I'd value in lieu of gold:
ED @ 50k per
bat wings @ 3M
unbound cloak of mist @ 3M
unbound sash of fog @ 3M