WTT maxed breeding ridable pack llamas 4 your maxed breeders

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Wil
Legendary Scribe

WTT maxed breeding ridable pack llamas 4 your maxed breeders

Post by Wil »

Want to trade: maxed ridable pack llamas: 1000 str, 250 dex, 1000 hp, 500 stamina. Gens 6 through 9, level 42 for your similarly maxed breedables. I'll trade 1 remaining breed for 1 remaining breed, maybe more if you have something really cool. Tell me what you have!

I also have a whole slew of submax breedable ridable pack llamas I'm willing to trade for other comparable submax breedable pets at level 42 if you've been breeding but haven't maxed anything yet.

You remember the joy you felt when you first created a character on this shard and discovered it came with a ridable pack llama. How awesome! After playing other shards where you had to buy a crappy horse and later tame a forest ostard, you started here with a free mount so you could go fast and it even had a pack that could hold thousands of stone of loot... while you rode it!

But then it died. And died and died. So you bought a mule and forgot about your poor llama.

Feel the joy again. These llamas are survivors. Write here or PM me in game.

Regards,
Wil
Malfeasance
Novice Scribe

Re: WTT maxed breeding ridable pack llamas 4 your maxed breeders

Post by Malfeasance »

I will attest to that wil..i saw him with 5 llamas in destard taking out ancient wyrms and was trippin'...it was a sight to behold to see pack llamas tearing up destard!
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: WTT maxed breeding ridable pack llamas 4 your maxed breeders

Post by Yoda »

well I am not your trading candidate I completely support your move towards greater bio diversity on excelsior

the truth is maxing any pet yields a good fighter that is worth using and that can defend you, and creativity is your only true limit.

sometimes in this game we tend to focus on "the best" vs "this could be fun"

weird attitude to have for a video game
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011