Vendor question

Name says it all
M3Rush
Passer by

Vendor question

Post by M3Rush »

hello,

I was wondering that if I close my shop and reopen it then do I have to pay for my expansion again? The expansion for more weight and items to be put in the vendor.

P.S. When does the game delete a account because I'm gonna be gone and can't log in for a month.
alchemyjim
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Vendor question

Post by alchemyjim »

if gone a month you will not lose your account and unless your store is in tc you should be good. or ask someone to take it over as a co owner
M3Rush
Passer by

Post by M3Rush »

K thx. My vendor is in Makoto Zento so I guess I'll just close it and open a knew 1 when I get back.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

Why would you close it? Accounts don't delete for at least 6 months, even then it's a manual process and pretty rare. Why not just put enough gold on the vendor to last until you get back?
M3Rush
Passer by

Post by M3Rush »

I just didn't want to pay each day for the salary because of how much items is in there. But now when I think about it, I can remove all the items before I leave so that I don't have to pay that much money. Was paying around 25k a day and gonna be gone for a month so would be around 500k if didn't sell anything. That was on my mind when I was thinking about it.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

The amount of time for an account to delete varies based upon multiple factors. Its not a flat 6 months. I would ask an admin to check for you, but since your in game name isn't the same as your forum name, I can't.

Oh, to answer your initial question, when you remove a vendor it will lose any upgrades you have applied to it. So you would have to start over.
M3Rush
Passer by

Post by M3Rush »

oh my character name is "Tamer Sam" without the " of course :).
right now my account age is 27 Days 23 hours and account play time is 11 days 4 hours.

Thanks for the reply on the vendor :).

Edit: I'll probably try and go to someplace with internet and come on once in a while just so to make sure nothing happens. Thanks for everything.