October Destash Raffle

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

October Destash Raffle

Post by +Nyx »

The October Destash Raffle is now open.

Tickets from all previous raffles have carried over. The previous winner's tickets have been wiped.

The new goal - which must be reached in order to unlock the displayed grand prize - is 1800 tickets.

This raffle will run until November 4th. Once the raffle ends, the building will be closed until I have made the drawing and reset the chests.

For further information regarding the raffle, rules, as well as a complete list of items which are accepted, please visit the following link: http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Destash_Raffle

There will be a participation reward for players submitting 3+ tickets during this raffle. Please note that if you have tickets which carried over from the previous raffle, this does not count toward the required 3 tickets.

If we go over the goal of 1800 tickets, I will improve the participation reward as well as the grand prize.

All of the usual destash rules apply. If there are any issues, send a page in-game.

+N
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: October Destash Raffle

Post by +Nyx »

The Destash Raffle needs just over 400 tickets to reach the goal for the Grand Prize to be given away. To encourage more usage, I am adding the BOD rewards back to the raffle for the remainder. However, anyone submitting a large amount of BOD items (enough to make it obvious to me that you were AFK gathering and filling them for the raffle) will be disqualified from this and the next 3 raffles.
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

gah I deleted all the ones I had saved up like you're supposed to though.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

so glad I couldn't bear to delete all my worthless looms lol
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

I just turned in 300 looms and I hope its not just assumed I cheated Im really not smart enough to script an afk bod filler
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Post by Ishamael »

It would be awesome if you had a place for treasure maps to be destashed. I got a bunch of plain t-maps.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

You might want to hang onto those plainly drawn treasure maps ;)

just sayin...
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Post by Ishamael »

So, what ever happened to Octobers Destash Raffle? I have been turning stuff in like mad, but now it seems to have been forgotten about. Let us know what's up.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

The destash raffle will be closed out later tonight and I'll do the drawing tonight or tomorrow depending on my schedule.
khanzab
Adept Scribe

Post by khanzab »

oh lovely!