Determining my Imps AR - where?

Name says it all
Honus
Journeyman Scribe

Determining my Imps AR - where?

Post by Honus »

I just bought an imp. Everything says to oint up the AR - but where do I see the AR number? Only when shrunk under resists I see [AR/F/C/P/E] - but I am assuming this (AR) is really Physical resist. I applied a green thorn oint and it said the ar went up a little, but I don't see where that increase was applied.

I would appreciate any info on where and what to look at, or screenshots.

I have a squirrel and ferret so I can combine their pack instinct for more damage.

Thanks, Hereck.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Re: Determining my Imps AR - where?

Post by Alex »

please someone correct me if i am wrong, but as far as i know you can not see the current level of AR and just need to keep ointing until it doesn't allow you to oint any further. the cap is 70, but usually the imp comes with some AR. i believe you will need to oint around 60-70 AR points for each imp.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

Sounds about right to me Alex at least I have never found a way other than the ointing.
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Um, I thought AR was a hold over from pre-AOS Ultima and was only left on pets in the scrpts so they could be used on Pre-AOS shards.

ie: It's not used here. I could be wrong.
Character name: Ebony
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

The general consensus here is that yes AR is a relic left over from old editions of the game, however raising it is effective at mitigating damage.
TDC Guild
Honus
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Honus »

Thx. I will oint until it no longer lets me. At least it will tell you when you can't. :)