***Attention Guild Leaders!!!***

Name says it all
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

***Attention Guild Leaders!!!***

Post by moonsongtx »

I am looking for other guild leaders on the shard for getting together to come up with some fun events for all on the shard. Please know that this is not for staff run events. My thought is to try to hold at least one mini event a month (mini event such as "Naked Dungeon Runs", "Hide-n-Seek" (where one person with a prize hides somewhere and hints are given in general chat on where to find them), "Scavenger Hunt" (A more in depth version of the Hide-n-Seek game), and other things. But large events can also be planned, such a shard-wide Carnival where different guilds host games where prizes (donated by said guilds) are given out.

I'm not trying to take away from the things already in game. I just have some ideas that are way more than what I could put on by myself.

So what I'm asking for is for Guild leaders to contact me if they are thinking this is a good idea... and we can plan a date and time to get together either in game or in Teamspeak and plan activities. I would love to get at least 10 different guilds in on this. :) But the more the merrier!
Til
Passer by

Re: ***Attention Guild Leaders!!!***

Post by Til »

I think that is a great idea Neve, I have spoken to some of OrB Guild members and they are keen to join in organising an event or 2.
I have some puzzles for a man hunt, they are somewhat cryptic but could be fun and I was also thinking a boat race held in Fel so no teleporting, could be a goer. Bit like a treasure hunt but items would be located on islands.
I am sure our guild can come up with some good ideas.
Cheers
Til
Johnny Blade
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Johnny Blade »

There should be a guild PvP tourny in the PvP dungeon like a real tournament tree multiple members fight a best of 5 per round... Just a thought maybe that can be DLG I will talk to Mr. J.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

I've wanted to run a jousting tourney for ages.

Lance, horse, use the dismount special attack, base plate armour (and nothing else) of course.
Points for hits, dismounts, and no doubt deaths.
Character name: Ebony
justinkace
Journeyman Scribe

Post by justinkace »

Wow Annachie that would be amazing!! I doubt I could attend with my limited playing window but if it happens please record it!!