lady mel loot, has it changed?

Name says it all
allendown
Journeyman Scribe

lady mel loot, has it changed?

Post by allendown »

when i first started doing the goc quest, the first suggested was blighted grove and the lady mel. that first week and a half i received as part of the loot from her imp squirrels, gave three to friends and kept for myself. now for the last month or more, iver fought lady me 36 times, no more imps, none.
was it changed and i missed the message, ive also began doing travesty, 15 times and no imps there either.
what changed?
Yuki
Adept Scribe

Re: lady mel loot, has it changed?

Post by Yuki »

To my knowledge nothing has changed. I recieved an Imp from her a little while ago. In the 200+ times I've fought her though, I've recieved 3 imps total. I assume the drop rate is very low and you had a lucky streak at the start.
Sandor
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Sandor »

Yeah the drop rate is way low, I have killed lady mel and travesty combined close to 80 times now and not a single imp yet.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

As the other's have said, the drop rates for imprisoned pets is quite low. Sounds like you just had an extremely lucky streak in the beginning. It was not changed recently.

Well, to clarify. I don't think her drop table has ever been changed, just the mechanics of how to fight her.
allendown
Journeyman Scribe

Post by allendown »

thanks for the help, does anyone want 28 lady mel spell books, ill keep trying and thank the first lucky streak
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

I've killed travesty about 40 times and got 2 imps and they were within a group of about 5 runs, nothing came before or after!

Sounds like you got lucky though :)
In game name: Abarai
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

I have done travesty probably close to 800 times and have looted
I guess about 18 to 20 dogs. I have gotten 2 dogs in 4 runs but have
Also went 90 rounds between 2 dogs. Any want to say people charge too
Much for ointed dogs is nuts lol. I like the 50% runs a lot better then the 90
Runs with nothing. Good luck to all doing the peerless
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you