Fiernocht Goes Mining!

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: Fiernocht Goes Mining!

Post by Blathzar »

Soooo.... when's the sequel ? :)
Alpharius
Master Scribe

Post by Alpharius »

The "It's Fiernocht!™" series will continue with, "Fiernocht Cooks!"
Alpharius (verb) - To do something stupid yet hilarious.
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Isaac Newton »

As Alpharius' character 'Fiernocht' picks his way into the veins of ore, so too does he pick his way into our hearts.
Isaac Newton

What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

if i were a betting man i would say sick p just trolled the trolls. very successfully i might add.
Dirk Sanchez
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Nice one Alpharius. :D
Sick P
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Sick P »

I suppose I stand corrected. There really isn't anything wrong with trolling people on the forums. A + and another person agree that both Alph and I are trolling someone so I guess I should start making friends and trolling them with their permission and put it on the forums for a cheap laugh.

*Edit: I'm not trolling to be a jerk. I take personal offense to that type of behavior because it's hurtful. I was the butt end of too many jokes like this throughout my life and it triggered a lot of painful memories for me. Call me butt hurt and ostrasize me, fine, all I ask is a change of attitude or don't bring it in public chat. Make your own private forums to post your jokes. And then yeah, bring it up in world chat and laugh at me some more in front of everybody because you want me jailed for expressing my feelings.
Fiernocht
Legendary Scribe

Post by Fiernocht »

Fiernocht cooks! get it soon at your local blarne's and knowbell's
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
― C.G. Jung
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

my bad. i wasnt meaning to poke. honestly thought you were joking. its mining. i didnt get the feeling that he was making fun of ppl for mining. i got the feeling that him and fiernocht were being creative. i honestly feel sorry for you
Dirk Sanchez
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Post by Maze Scarlethart »

I totally understand how hurtful people can be, especially playing online games where these people have a computer screen to hide behind. And I've ran into some pretty horrible people playing UO before I came to Excelsior. Basically, the female players had to hide the fact that they are female just so they wouldn't be endlessly harassed and tormented by the males in the game. To top it off, there is a 10 year old thread that is still going in the forums about which females players they want to have adult relations with... my name being among those poor girls. Oddly, the GMs do not find anything wrong with this thread and refused to remove it. That being said, I know what being made fun of is, I know what its like to be publicly embarrassed for the amusement of others but no matter how many times I read this story I can not find anything wrong with it. It's 2 buddies playing around not some grand scheme to embarrass those who like mining. Plus, its no big secret that Fier really really likes mining... thats awesome, I love crafting and spend the majority of my time ingame doing it. Try to relax a bit, Alpharius isn't intentionally making fun of anyone. He's just a guy who likes writing little stories but if you still feel really bad about the story you can poke fun at him because he just banksits all day :)

I'm really curious to know what Fier is going to cook for us in the next story! I can't wait :D
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

Fiernocht loves to mine! Hates to make shovels!
Soylentgreen
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

Sick P, there is a difference in being the butt of a joke and a willing participant. I'm sorry that you've been picked on in the past... and if it is done on this shard, that is what the staff is for. Many of us are friends here and often joke around but it is not meant to hurt. Like I said though, if you do get your feelings hurt, let staff know... I suggest talking to the person who hurt you first though. :) It helps.

Now.... Alph! Where is my purple story??? :)
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

That whole story could of been done in one post... just saying...
JOHNNY WARREN!
Mystery Man
Elder Scribe

Post by Mystery Man »

Well that was a epic waste of 30 seconds of my time.
After everything i've been threw, i'm still smiling...Not because i'm strong...But because i'm crazy!
Now that should scare you.....
Tredin
Elder Scribe

Post by Tredin »

do a story on bank sitting next!
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

qbf wrote:That whole story could of been done in one post... just saying...
Because posts on a forum cost so much money... *nods*

*LOL*