Auction 29th November

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Auction 29th November

Post by auron »

So I am holding an auction on the 29th of November 2015 at the Shadow Moon Auction House (which i give many thanks to Neve DeLeon for renting to me). Here are a couple of points to make about the auction.
1. The items on display are not all of them there are plenty other things too.
2. Anybody who wishes to sell anything there at the auction please pm Auron no commission or fee required to pay for it.
3. Please read the book on the pedestal for Auction House rules and the book on the floor on the other side of the fence when you enter the building (the building is not the auction house there is a purple teleporter that leads to the auction house).
Finally the auction will be at 4:00pm shard time(to find out current shard time type [time ) and to get there go via shadow moon shop vendors and run south out of the building where you will see a red teleporter that leads to the building.
Thank you for reading this and special thanks to Neve DeLeon who has let me use it.
Look forward to seeing you all there :D .
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: Auction 29th November

Post by Iago Venport »

Duhhh don't see you on the shops list and not idea what house gate it is...any other directions to it?

-Iago
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

Yes lago im very sorry about this Neve DeLeon is trying to get it back on the teleporter but in the meantime i will find out the house gate for all and have it on here soon.

Auron
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

Ok then so i have directions for the auction if its not on the world teleporter.
1. Go to the world tele- custom- house gates.
2. Go and stand on the yellow little circle.
3. Now go south to the darkest purple tile click on it first and it should say SWP Guildhouse then walk on it.
4.You should see a winter wonderland and go east to the orange teleporter.
5. Now go south to the wall and then east from that wall to the bridge.
6. Jump down off the bridge and go on the red teleporter.
7. Voila you are at the building as i said they are not all of the items but the actual auction house is on the lilac teleporter and please read the books.

Thank you for reporting the issue lago and i hope this has sorted it.

-Auron
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

And also on the day of the auction i will stand in trinsic for 1 hour and gate people to the auction house if want.
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

Bump
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

The shadow moon vendors are back on so just go to world tele-shops-shadow moon pride. Then run south out of the building and find the red teleporter and walk on it.
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

bump
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

bump
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

the auction is today please read how to get there and i will also be casting gate travel there from brit from 3:00pm shard time.
See u there :nod:
auron
Apprentice Scribe

Post by auron »

well thank u all for coming we raised about 7.6 million so big thanks to all who contributed and special thanks to nevedeleon who lent the auction house for me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D