New Player, Tool Mania, Book 4

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Parrot
Apprentice Scribe

New Player, Tool Mania, Book 4

Post by Parrot »

So, I'm on what I think is the last book from Tim the Tool Man, Book 4. It asks for a number of things to be delivered, my problem is the things.

OK, so I had logs, I put 50 of them in a pile (they were from reapers), and hit the 'collect' button, but couldn't collect the logs? Tried the same with the 200 cut cloth, bought 4 rolls of cloth, cut them into 200 cut cloth, but it wouldn't collect them.

So, what am I doing wrong, what is it I'm missing?

On a side note, the Organics we collect from the Rat Quest, later on is used in the DNA stuff, right? what would be a fair selling price for organics?

Thanks folks,
Parrot
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: New Player, Tool Mania, Book 4

Post by +Nyx »

You have to give those items to the specified NPC, which it explains in the quest notes as well as on each individual line. When the quest book wants you to collect using the collect button, it will say "collect x" rather than "give x to y"
Parrot
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Parrot »

Ahhhh, I see said the blind man.....I think I've got it, now to go find out if I do....

Thanks Nyx
Parrot
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Parrot »

Thanks again, so far so good.

Now to find out about "Grade A Logs", that's the last.
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

Grade a logs you can get if you are a GM lumberjack, if I remember correctly
Soylentgreen
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Just normal chopping using a sturdy axe thatyou can get from low level carpentry bods.
Also, if you convert the grade a logs to planks 1 at a time as you et them you'll raise carpentry too. But chew through a lot of tools.
Character name: Ebony