Password Help

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Vixen
Passer by

Password Help

Post by Vixen »

Hello all!

First of all I would like to say a hearty hello - I've been thinking of rejoining Ultima Online for some time now I've not playing in many years. However it looks like this would be a great home for me to play casually as I don't have a great deal of time to play and your AFK macroing rules suit me perfectly.

I downloaded and installed everything quickly logged in a with a mock char name to check the place out the other day. Unfortunately I hadn't read the accounting rules and just banged in any old password (oops!).

I've e-mail the support address that's given with the only bits of relevant information I know. Is their anything else that I'm missing or is it a case of waiting until some poor staff member helps me out on what is a very basic & silly mistake (sorry!)

Hope you're all well,
Jay
Aka Vixen.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Password Help

Post by dreamstalker »

AFAIK wait for colibri to answer your email. May take him a bit but he gets to them as soon as he can
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
showxxl
Adept Scribe

Post by showxxl »

I'm in a similar situation, what is the support address?

TY

Xia Lin
Vixen
Passer by

Post by Vixen »

ca@uoex.net

If you're not bothered about your account you can do what I have done. Since I had no progress, I used a free VPN to change my ip and make a new account. I then sent an e-mail requesting that my other account be deleted instead since you can only have one account per person. Best solution I could find as I was waiting 24 hours or so and still have not had a response.

Regards,
Vixen
showxxl
Adept Scribe

Post by showxxl »

I've got a few months of work into my character. I'm happy to wait if I can get it resolved. Glad you got in,

Take care,

Xia Lin