SMith BOD rewards

Name says it all
jradford
Master Scribe

SMith BOD rewards

Post by jradford »

I was following the smith bod rewards as outlined in the wiki. Are they still correct? When I added up the numbers, any ex sbod from 20 ex verite through 10 ex toxic should have a chance of +3 clothing. So those are the ones I have been filling. I bought a bunch of 10 ex toxic and was filling them. One of the rewards I got was a shadow runic hammer. That is a much lower reward than what I should have gotten. Anyone else getting different rewards than the wiki states?
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Re: SMith BOD rewards

Post by heyyo »

x10 exceptional toxic are one reward too high. Anything from x20 ex verite - x10 ex ice will have a 50/50 shot of +3 clothing.
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

10 ex toxic should add up to 910, which is below the 925 for the next level. At least that's how I read it. Anyway, I should never get a shadow runic for that sbod.
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

For the majority of the rewards, the x10 and x15 adds 0 to the value. Only x20 stuff do you add 50 points. So for x10s and x15s it's whatever the base value is (ore quality bonus) + whether or not its exceptional (200) + large bod bonus (if applicable) = what the total will be.

It's not always 100% true, for example gold/agapite x15 exceptional stuff can give unique colored anvils, where gold x20 and x10 are completely different. The reward chart might need some updates, but I've filled most colored x10 and x15s of all sorts and the chart hasn't led me astray yet. In general you need to be equal to or greater than the reward point total, without going over the next level, to fall in a certain category.
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

So I have been fillings SBODs and these are the SBODs which can give +3 smith or mining clothing:

20 EX Verite, any Valorite, any Blaze, and 10 EX Ice.

Does anyone know for sure which LBODs give a chance of +5 clothing?
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

The reward page has been 100% accurate for the +5 gear in my experience.