EasyUO Download

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

EasyUO Download

Post by BlaZe »

While Razor is an amazing tool for new players and vets alike, there are still many limitations as to what you can do with it.

EasyUO is the solution!

With this fascinating program there is almost no limit to what you can make your character do, provided you have a written script (or subscript). Think of it as making a macro.. but from scratch, with full control of every little detail on how it runs.

Now this may sound a bit overwhelming to one who doesn't know a thing about scripting or coding in general, but thats okay! Within a month or so this forum will begin to fill up with user-submitted scripts that aim to make your gaming experience the BEST possible.

You can also register for an account at EasyUO's home page and take a look at their massive collection of scripts in the Public Script Library. Please do note that the odds of finding scripts to manage the custom features of our shard will probably be slim-to-none.

If you are interested in learning how to script, take some time to read the latest Documentation. I'm always learning something new when I browse through there. :)

Installation is a snap, this is a 'standalone' program, meaning theres no install to worry about, just put it somewhere safe and make a shortcut to it. I would also advise a subfolder to store all of your favorite scripts.

Oh, and did I mention that this can be used WITH RAZOR??

Happy hunting!
EasyUO.zip
EasyUO 1.5 v144
(500.39 KiB) Downloaded 7642 times
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Pet FightR | Doorman | TrainR: Lockpicking | HealR
Davemustache
Master Scribe

Re: EasyUO Download

Post by Davemustache »

Bump for a friend
Davmustin
Tattersail
Master Scribe

Post by Tattersail »

Does this work with UOSteam..? And if so, how..?? :)
Dorn
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Dorn »

Tattersail wrote:Does this work with UOSteam..? And if so, how..?? :)

Yes. I start up UOsteam and login and then start EasyUO, load required scripts, and press play.

Works like a dream!
Tattersail
Master Scribe

Post by Tattersail »

I'm obviously dong something wrong then, how did you link easyuo to the game..? Cause I use steam to open the client (step-by-step pls) :)
Dorn
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Dorn »

Tattersail wrote:I'm obviously dong something wrong then, how did you link easyuo to the game..? Cause I use steam to open the client (step-by-step pls) :)
1. Start UOSteam
2.Login to Excellsior and say g'day mate in world chat
3. Minimize UO
4. Start EasyUO
5. Open desired EasyUO script
6. Press play of opened script
7. Return to UO and do stuff

:D
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Dorn wrote:
Tattersail wrote:I'm obviously dong something wrong then, how did you link easyuo to the game..? Cause I use steam to open the client (step-by-step pls) :)
1. Start UOSteam
2.Login to Excellsior and say g'day mate in world chat
3. Minimize UO
4. Start EasyUO
5. Open desired EasyUO script
6. Press play of opened script
7. Return to UO and do stuff

:D
Be sure to run all assisting programs as administrator.
Tattersail
Master Scribe

Post by Tattersail »

I'll be certain to try this when I get back from work in a few hours...Thanks lads...