A few of my favorite things.....whats yours!!!

Name says it all
sarmatian
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: A few of my favorite items here on excelsior.....whats urs?

Post by sarmatian »

items mentioned above (sandals, bag of holding)

Personal World Teleporter (aka personal escape device from tight spot in dungeon)
Toolboxes - runic, regular
key rings - organizing your bare bag of essentials.

I do not consider bespoke items, no longer available as useful.
if you did not started 10 years ago how do you get them? all that totems, unlimited scroll bags ...
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Re: A few of my favorite items here on excelsior.....whats urs?

Post by Muolke »

qbf wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:25 am
Muolke wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:26 pm
Bump! Would be cool for people to post more neat items.
Not going to contribute yourself?
Don't really have an item in mind but I do pride myself on my damage bar...fully buffed but with 0 SoTs. My goal is to get it all above 100 one day.

Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: A few of my favorite things.....whats yours!!!

Post by Johnny Warren »

Impressive... I personally think there's way too luch physical resist on that stat bar... but maybe that's just me..
JOHNNY WARREN!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

qbf wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 pm
Impressive... I personally think there's way too luch physical resist on that stat bar... but maybe that's just me..
First off...so weird that my comment just posted yesterday when I actually posted it like a month ago. Second, i've debated the whole physical resist thing and you do have a point that you need it lower to take full advantage of the RPD but there's a few mobs in game that you need that maxed out at. So what do you do? Have 1 relayer that has 15% physical resistance and one that doesn't that you can rotate depending on the situation?

All my old relayers also have DCI on them so I was maxed out and as I replace them with TH i'm not wasting points on DCI since that also negates RPD.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

When I cast protection my phys resist is at 34. My DLS has 18 phys resist on it. So if I need to bump it up I'll switch to sword and turn off protection.... that said, if I could I would actually remove the 18 phys resist from my sword lol... on DCI, I have that maxed, sadly. I don't really have the motivation to work on adjusting relayers or anything any more, but I had considered going 0 DCI route... I think the idea of one relayer u can switch and easily to Max DCI and phys resist for the tough places (not sure where I would ever use it, sgail maybe) is worth a look...

With all those juicy hit points on your stat bar, I think they could be more useful for damage output.l than purely for living...

Also yes, I did see your post ages ago, not sure why it bumped up recently, weird.

PS edit: I know quite a few older vets in the 600+ hp club run with 34 phys resist... keep it as low as possible would be my advice...
JOHNNY WARREN!
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

sorry bout that i added my Alien Arti pic to my original post instead of just postin new reply
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you