Sell Town Center Vendor Spot ???

Name says it all
Tribecca
Legendary Scribe

Sell Town Center Vendor Spot ???

Post by Tribecca »

Can I sell my Town Center Vendor Spot? I can't seem to afford the 30k per week price. :(
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Sell Town Center Vendor Spot ???

Post by Nick »

not really... you can try to, but there is a significant chance that it will not go to the person that is trying to buy it. You can not transfer your vendor you must drop it and when you do, there is a chance the next person in line will get the spot based on the loto thing and a chance that the spot will simply be available to anyone after a wait period (30 min I think) and there is a VERY significant chance that someone will try to statch up the stool regardless of if you were trying to sell it to someone or not... I know I for one would stand there with a double-click stool macro ever .1 seconds until the stool was available to be claimed, regardless of if someone dropped the vendor for someone else or not because I like having a TC vendor and the rules don't protect open stools at all regardless of why you dropped it.

You can try and talk on a co-vendor (person that has the same rights as you to the stool) but they need to actually trust you (and you them) because you both can add and remove items from the vendor.