Replacing Sgail Leggings

Name says it all
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Replacing Sgail Leggings

Post by Zanzi »

Just checking to see at what point can you replace sgail with relayer and with what relayer to ensure you have same or better damage output? I am currently using a 4 hits AWH yumi bow.
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Re: Replacing Sgail Leggings

Post by Devlin »

Sgail pants are probably one of the last items you'll want to replace, if you even do replace them.

My only non-relayers are the jewel of winter/sgail pants and I don't intend to replace them. 30% spell damage > a relayers 8 str/20% spdmg.
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

While I haven't done the math, I tend to agree with Devlin. I like any item that breaks the level able caps, they should be tested be tested. I still wear JoW and Sgail legs. I also wear a glittering ice wrap as my cloak for the broken RPD cap, although it lacks SDI so realistically could be replaced.... but I am nostalgic and like that item. If I steal another TH I will use it as my legs relayer next, but i won't bother with just a BC or other. I probably won't relayer over JoW and Glittering Ice Wrap. JoW is one of the best items in the game. I got a second a few years ago to try and relayer it, you can't.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I have a couple of bad relayers on as well as a couple SOP relayers. Should I swap those out first or relayer the ATH to replace sgail leggings?
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

I would get rid of the bad relayers first...
JOHNNY WARREN!