Hopefully NOT off-topic

Name says it all
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Hopefully NOT off-topic

Post by Zanzi »

the one screenshot WC with +C in it. He is was correct. All I can tell you is we passed the test. Not really a big deal. +C was not wrong with his chat. All I can say about that one.

I think someone had mentioned this chat at least a couple times. Each time appeared to be disappointed/mad that I am still here. I think someone also accused someone of cheating to get 500 jail tasks done in less than 8 hours or something like that. But someone was wrong because someone did not get any jail tasks. As if the person playing only wants bad things to happen to others so he can feel good.

The other screenshot on here. That was +C and two others in jail. Neither were me. One was my friend in jail at the time. The other, well I can't say anything because that might be perceived as harassment. Even saying so, I can transparently admit I have been jailed a few times. I think the worse was 50 tasks. Last time I think I was jailed was in August 2022 with 10 tasks. So I don't go around accusing people of violating codex with I myself got caught with multiple violations. Maybe the person going around with false accusations should stop?
Attachments
UOExjail.jpg
UOExjail.jpg (50.17 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
Uoex SS.jpg
Uoex SS.jpg (209.73 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Re: Hopefully NOT off-topic

Post by ZeeeQi »

Sure i've been jailed, that doesn't make me an AFK farmer, that one was a day in the morning that i just turned on the computer and started my famous balron script, then i received a call and wasn't paying attention to the screen, then +C jailed me and 1 minute after he jailed me i was talking to him. You could post the screenshot where +C tells me that at least i wasn't running the script while sleeping, i guess your friend Egore (who was there with 500 tasks and you tried to hide him) didn't share that screenshot with you.

And yes, that screenshot means you passed the test, like everytime he does an AFK-Check or anything he post it on world chat. LMAO
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

It's ok. At the end of the day, this is a game...I think we all choose to play it because we enjoyed the time here. I guess each of us enjoyed it differently.

When I get caught with a speeding ticket, I probably got away with speeding at least 10 times. :shock:
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

So you're saying that you got away from being caught from dual-clienting at least 10 times? Don't get your point
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I really don’t have anyone against anyone. I guess I will spell it out. IF anyone got caught AFK once. How many times were not caught?

And I am really struggling here. It is not bad enough to keep bringing up the dual client issue about a year ago? Then now dragging Egore into this? Does it make you feel better? Does it make you like this game/community more? Does it make you feel superior?

If anyone wants to know anything about what has been posted here, please private message me in game, via forum, or discord. You will have 100% transparency from me.

For someone else, I am willing to bet if screen shot was not posted, would not have admitted it. But now there is proof, the come then excuses. Then after that dragging others down with it. What is next?

Peace.
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:59 pm
I really don’t have anyone against anyone. I guess I will spell it out. IF anyone got caught AFK once. How many times were not caught?
If you knew ZeeeQi as well as I do, you'd know this is huge slap in the face. ZeeeQi, Warren, Buttery, and I are among the most staunch anti-afk players on the shard. We keep each other honest. Otherwise its chaos. The codex rules were put in place for a reason.

There are even instances where we'll tell each other to go to bed, because its late. Don't want to fall asleep while farming late at night.

There is no way to prove this, but I will non the less say it on ZeeeQi's behalf.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

Zanzi wrote:

And I am really struggling here. It is not bad enough to keep bringing up the dual client issue about a year ago? Then now dragging Egore into this? Does it make you feel better? Does it make you like this game/community more? Does it make you feel superior?

If anyone wants to know anything about what has been posted here, please private message me in game, via forum, or discord. You will have 100% transparency from me.

For someone else, I am willing to bet if screen shot was not posted, would not have admitted it. But now there is proof, the come then excuses. Then after that dragging others down with it. What is next?

Peace.
Can you tell me where and when have i said that i've never been in jail? I have no problem to admit i've been in jail, i usually farm 8 to 12 hours a day in that much time you can make mistakes, like that time i went to poop and when i came back there was +K and me in jail. Or when i fell asleep on the computer's chair and +C jailed me like 2 years ago.

We're human and we make mistakes, but what i have NEVER done is turning on the script and going out or going to sleep.
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I appreciate your (Parox) input with a lot of positive intent. I was going to back off completely since it got out of hand. I actually understand the initial disappointment after so much time and effort was spent with screen shots (and from what I heard) videos that 100% proved I will be perma ban. Well at least I got an in game message from another player. So now that we are maybe a year removed from that incident. I made a comment about 850m totem, which was either taken out of content or misunderstood. I meant what I said in the previous thread. Was no not trying yo insult anyone or even being negative. I guess I made the comment and should take responsibility for repercussions.

Again, thanks for the clarification on Zee being rule follower and supporting that for UOEX. Let +C do his things. A lot of opinions on how it should be done, yet it appears no single person has done better.
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

zeeeqi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:21 pm
Zanzi wrote:

Peace.
Can you tell me where and when have i said that i've never been in jail? I have no problem to admit i've been in jail, i usually farm 8 to 12 hours a day in that much time you can make mistakes, like that time i went to poop and when i came back there was +K and me in jail. Or when i fell asleep on the computer's chair and +C jailed me like 2 years ago.

We're human and we make mistakes, but what i have NEVER done is turning on the script and going out or going to sleep.
Where did I say you claimed you were never in jail?
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

Zanzi wrote:

For someone else, I am willing to bet if screen shot was not posted, would not have admitted it. But now there is proof, the come then excuses.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

MagicUser wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:09 pm
Zanzi wrote: I really don’t have anyone against anyone. I guess I will spell it out. IF anyone got caught AFK once. How many times were not caught?
If you knew ZeeeQi as well as I do, you'd know this is huge slap in the face. ZeeeQi, Warren, Buttery, and I are among the most staunch anti-afk players on the shard. We keep each other honest. Otherwise its chaos. The codex rules were put in place for a reason.

There are even instances where we'll tell each other to go to bed, because its late. Don't want to fall asleep while farming late at night.

There is no way to prove this, but I will non the less say it on ZeeeQi's behalf.
So this is what we have so far…

1. Paroxysmus says he doesn’t Balron farm but there’s YouTube videos of him Balron farming plus I’m willing to bet at least 10 people have seen him Balron farming in the past month.

2. ZeeeQui says he doesn’t AFK farm but there’s a screenshot of him in jail with Colibri saying he was AFK.

3. Zanzi passed a dual-client check and somehow ZeeQui thinks this somehow makes him guilty of dual-clienting.

And based on all this we’re supposed to sit there and just take Paroxysmus at his word that him, his mother (Buttery), and ZeeQui are the most staunch anti-afk players on the shard and that they keep each other honest even though they’ve been caught lying on the forum yesterday and today.

Am I missing something?

Btw: For transparency I’ve been jailed 3-4 times. Mostly for having a big mouth. Once, about 4 years ago for being AFK but I wasn’t “farming” anything…and got 1 jail task from Colibri because I was there right as he moved me to jail.
M3D1CN1
Elder Scribe

Post by M3D1CN1 »

BAD BAD TSK you should have the gold you earned taken away only caught 1 at it here not sure if anything was done at all :verymad:
10,000 Lemmings cant be WRONG can they
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

M3D1CN1 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:35 pm
BAD BAD TSK you should have the gold you earned taken away only caught 1 at it here not sure if anything was done at all :verymad:
Not a bad idea. Maybe instead of jail tasks it should be gold.
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

Muolke wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:27 pm
MagicUser wrote:
Zanzi wrote: I really don’t have anyone against anyone. I guess I will spell it out. IF anyone got caught AFK once. How many times were not caught?

1. Paroxysmus says he doesn’t Balron farm but there’s YouTube videos of him Balron farming plus I’m willing to bet at least 10 people have seen him Balron farming in the past month.

2. ZeeeQui says he doesn’t AFK farm but there’s a screenshot of him in jail with Colibri saying he was AFK.

3. Zanzi passed a dual-client check and somehow ZeeQui thinks this somehow makes him guilty of dual-clienting.

And based on all this we’re supposed to sit there and just take Paroxysmus at his word that him, his mother (Buttery), and ZeeQui are the most staunch anti-afk players on the shard and that they keep each other honest even though they’ve been caught lying on the forum yesterday and today.

Am I missing something?

Btw: For transparency I’ve been jailed 3-4 times. Mostly for having a big mouth. Once, about 4 years ago for being AFK but I wasn’t “farming” anything…and got 1 jail task from Colibri because I was there right as he moved me to jail.
You are gutsy. See what happened to me when I posted facts?
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:39 pm
Muolke wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:27 pm
MagicUser wrote:

Am I missing something?

You are gutsy. See what happened to me when I posted facts?
I’m sure they’ll try to come after me again…maybe blaming me for manipulating ExEx and ED prices. Which even if true…isn’t against any rule.