IDOC Event ?

Name says it all
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: IDOC Event ?

Post by culichi »

we should all be willing to take turns being inconvenienced. starting the event 2-3 hours earlier is nowhere near as inconvenient for east coast americans as current start time is for europeans.
john warren lives on a continent where half the animals are trying to kill every human they can catch so i dunno why he is complaining about a silly online event :roll:
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

culichi wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:22 pm
john warren lives on a continent where half the animals are trying to kill every human they can catch so i dunno why he is complaining about a silly online event :roll:
:lool: :lool: :lool:
JOHNNY WARREN!
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

culichi wrote:
we should all be willing to take turns being inconvenienced. starting the event 2-3 hours earlier is nowhere near as inconvenient for east coast americans as current start time is for europeans.
Lol. The IDOC is a great way to distract ourselves from all the animals clamoring at our doors, trying to kill us. Better to drop old houses than battle with a Drop Bear (aka A Stoned chlamydia-riddled Koala)
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

culichi wrote:
all the animals are trying to kill humans, just some of them can't
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

what time is the idoc in central standard time? or eastern, or pacific?
blackstone from the ILV guild
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

I'm in Pacific time zone and the shard is 7 hours ahead of me. I think the event starts at 23:00 hours. That means 4 pm my time.
Alibaster in game!!
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

I can't remember...what items do NOT drop in an IDOC event? Somethings just disappear but I can't recall what they are.
Alibaster in game!!
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Alibaster wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:52 pm
I can't remember...what items do NOT drop in an IDOC event? Somethings just disappear but I can't recall what they are.
viewtopic.php?p=80346#p80346
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Alibaster wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:52 pm
Any currency and ed room stuff like bank stones, trainers etc... disappear.
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

darn. So deeds like level weapon deed or bless deed will disappear. Too bad
Alibaster in game!!
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

The IDOC house is on the Shops menu. All gates and runes lead to different IDOC houses
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

I don't even know If I'm going to bother, people will be using scavenger running around snagging things like headless chickens.
blackstone from the ILV guild
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

nocturne7saint wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:27 pm
I don't even know If I'm going to bother, people will be using scavenger running around snagging things like headless chickens.
Yes, they will. But bear in mind that a -lot- of houses fall at exactly the same time, so the less popular ones won't have anybody at all waiting there. This isn't the normal shard IDOC where the entire player base turns out at a single house.
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

I always work manually, so I position myself to grab something nice and then grab whole boxes to sort later. Going through all the junk to see if there is anything good is half the fun. After the IDOC, any unwanted loot can be dumped at the IDOC house for other players to sort through. All bags are open to anyone. :)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Wil wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:05 pm
nocturne7saint wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:27 pm
Yes, they will. But bear in mind that a -lot- of houses fall at exactly the same time, so the less popular ones won't have anybody at all waiting there. This isn't the normal shard IDOC where the entire player base turns out at a single house.
Just to be clear - last IDOC I captured more than 8,000 items. A lot of that was junk that I promptly trashed of course. But a lot of it wasn't.