Super Fast Orion 100% automatic Balron Farming Script

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Super Fast Orion 100% automatic Balron Farming Script

Post by Muolke »

See those guys jumping around super fast at the Balrons? Lurg cave?

Well now you can as well.

You know what they say? If you can't beat them...join them!

Hit play and earn 400-500k gold per hour and bounce around like like a pinball.

For only 30 million gold (or ED equivalent) you can own one of the fastest Balron scripts in Excelsior. Some of you have the free EasyUo version which is super slow and cluttery. Anyone with an Orion Balron script runs laps around you and we've all seen it.

Take the leap and start building real wealth in Excelsior just like the guys that farm Balrons for hours a day and then spend hundreds of millions of gold at auction.

You'll make that 30 million gold back in NO TIME!

The script will recall to a specified number of runes. It will scan for other players. It will scan for enemies (the ones that drop lots of gold). It will attack such enemies and claim the bodies. It will move your gold pile over to your BOH for you once you hit 10k gold in your backpack.

Sit back, watch some TikTok videos and watch the gold pile up in your pack.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Last edited by Muolke on Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Super Fast Orion 100% automatic Balron Farming Script

Post by davethemage »

Lol. love the sales pitch!

Good if there isn't 10 others also using the script and farming balrons. I think as the balron farming increases the income will be a lot less.
Also, those of us who don't balron script already, but just do things as we can could no afford that sort of asking price.

Now say if someone was interested in specific parts of your script how much would that cost?
IGN: Edwin Roach
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

davethemage wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:47 am
Lol. love the sales pitch!

Good if there isn't 10 others also using the script and farming balrons. I think as the balron farming increases the income will be a lot less.
Also, those of us who don't balron script already, but just do things as we can could no afford that sort of asking price.

Now say if someone was interested in specific parts of your script how much would that cost?
I ran it last night and this morning for about 4 hours total while we were testing it and looking for bugs and hardly saw anyone.

The good thing is that when you’re moving around as fast as this script does…you’re ahead of all your competition. Even if there’s 2-3 other people doing it and your gold amount per hour drops to 200-250k that’s still more than what most people can farm on their own. For 40 mil (or 750ed) you can basically have something that will make you gold for as long as you play…

Also, no…not looking to take any pieces out of the script and sell those individually.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Did you check with +C to make sure this didn't violate the rule against trading real-world goods/currency for in-game goods/currency?
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Wil wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:27 am
Did you check with +C to make sure this didn't violate the rule against trading real-world goods/currency for in-game goods/currency?
This isn't a "good" and it isn't a "currency". It is being sold for in-game gold (or EDs) and not real money. It's a feature that helps with gameplay.

The Codex rule that I assume you're referring to is...

Which simply says that buying/selling in-game objects for real money is not allowed.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

So you didn't check with +C. You figured better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Let's be real man. You're asking players to (indirectly) pay you $80 for out-of-game goods. That's some chutzpah there.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Wil wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:00 pm
So you didn't check with +C. You figured better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Let's be real man, you're asking players to pay you $80 for out-of-game goods. That's some chutzpah there.
Hmmm no i'm not. I'm asking for 40 million gold which is in-game. It has no real world value.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

i personally dont see anything wrong with selling scripts i myself once paid 100 ed for a sorting script. encouraging people to use a script afk is grey area i guess but its obviously meant as a joke. i hope the entire post is a joke cuz even at his price plenty of people will buy the script i think. the only thing keeping more people from afk farming is inability to code and unwillingness of skilled scripters to share their work.

btw selling this to people that have no issues cheating game with afk scripts arnt gonna be cool about not reselling your script or sharing it with friends for free. price that first script higher cuz you probably wont sell many if any after that.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

I guess we could call it a potentially-grey area, if even it would be that. It's not selling in-game objects, and it's not selling for real money, so the rule doesn't apply. Interesting offer, although maybe such trades have been done in the past, I don't remember anyone posting an announcement about it. It's not against the rules as they are currently, and I don't see this being very harmful to the shard. (the intense macroing in a way is, but selling the macro not so much i guess..)

An FYI would be appropriate here: recalling around will soon become a bit more limited (two reasons basically: it's very hard and time consuming to afk-check players that recall around very quickly, and also it's kind of game-breaking to be in so many places at the same time). I don't know when, but it's quite high on the list of priorities.

Also yeah, if you're the only one doing the balron circuit, it can be so profitable.. but if there's 4-5 people doing the same, the profit drops.
Also good point there culichi about whoever buys it, could share it further.

My guess here is that Muolke might be bringing more attention to the issue of balron farming, in a kind of controversial way that would get the conversation going. Maybe..?

I encourage everyone to rather try and make their own script :)
I'm curious - Muolke, did you make this script yourself, or got it from someone?
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Haha! You’re on to me Colibri…

As you may have suggested, the point isn’t to make a ton of gold by selling this script. If that were the case I would be selling it for much more. The point is to level the playing field in a way. Yes it can certainly be shared among other players but again…my motive isn’t to get rich from this script.

Also, there’s probably 1st graders with a better understanding of coding than me so no I didn’t create it on my own. I guess you could call it a joint venture between me and a friend.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

+Colibri wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 pm

An FYI would be appropriate here: recalling around will soon become a bit more limited (two reasons basically: it's very hard and time consuming to afk-check players that recall around very quickly, and also it's kind of game-breaking to be in so many places at the same time). I don't know when, but it's quite high on the list of priorities.

Good news on this front, and this is from someone who makes most of their wealth recall leveling.

I would point out that the current best scripts, or gold gaining acts, actually just involve sitting in a lucrative spot. The gnaw needs his spawn timer reduced, he is almost as fast as balron gold, just sitting there, no Marco needed, auto attacker and claimer running. Similarly just sitting in wrong or a rail script in wrong brings in an insane amount. Of wealth. Over the top of Ballys. People on these spots can be reluctant to share (often because they're just afk) so when u say, hey I want the next kill please, you're ignored.

Slowing recall leveling/farming is a good step.

Policing is the actual real weakness in the system. +k needs a slightly harder check to pass IMHO. The scripters van code straight through the current check, meaning +k is actually wasting time on those players determined to get gold and flaunt rules.
JOHNNY WARREN!
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

Honesty Talisman of Warning Placed By the Good Citizens of Britania
Warning: Fierce Creatures Inhabit this Cave
This Talisman Keeps them from Recalling Out - Side effect = You Too

Attachments
70.png
70.png (995.96 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

That would kill it for sure. You can port in but you can't port out. Reminds me of the old roach motel commercials. Roaches check in....but they don't check out.
Alibaster in game!!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Last copy of the script available and price has been dropped to 30 mil gold. I only wanted to sell a couple and I will only have it available for 1 more player.

PM me in game if you're interested.
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

Free balron script available here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14161