PowerScroll bag with 2147483647 charges

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Jebidia
Apprentice Scribe

PowerScroll bag with 2147483647 charges

Post by Jebidia »

Mithrander_4-16_20.47-1 (2).jpg
Mithrander_4-16_20.47-1 (2).jpg (59.98 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

taking offers
A YAYA!!!!!
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: PowerScroll bag with 2147483647 charges

Post by +Colibri »

Hey, just going to chime in real quick - I don't want to affect the price of what this item might sell for, just as an FYI that these old powerscroll bags are quite unbalanced considering that Kronus just drops a 1-use bag. We used to sell these at auctions, and stopped selling them, and there's an idea to perhaps do a buy-back or reduce the existing infinite-uses powerscroll bags to some "sane" amount of uses that would reflect their value (based on how much they sold for at auctions at the time, and how much a single use costs these days).
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I don't know true value of this bag but can tell you I sold one (single use from Kronus) for about 1m. Currently has another one for 1.3 and has not sold in months. This item was definitely interesting to me. As much as I want it, I also know it is one of those things that I will never recoup the cost but was still hoping to own one just to have one. I would love to hear more input on from others with the pros and cons of potentially reducing the amount out there.
Jebidia
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Jebidia »

I know it is worth quite a bit. When I found what I had I put a ticket in on it to make sure it was a "good" item. +C explained what it was and it was good. If +C wants to do the buy back that is fine with me. I am not looking to make waves.... 8) 8)
A YAYA!!!!!
Cezzar
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Cezzar »

Jebidia wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:07 pm
I know it is worth quite a bit. When I found what I had I put a ticket in on it to make sure it was a "good" item. +C explained what it was and it was good. If +C wants to do the buy back that is fine with me. I am not looking to make waves.... 8) 8)
Most people can't buy at auction. There are many rich people. Will C+ participate in the auction now? :lool: :lool: :lool:
sarmatian
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by sarmatian »

because of scarcity of new players and powerscroll bags ...
I do not participate in champs other than
Fire for gargoyle tools,
Ice for granite and leather,
Destard and Tokuno for leather
sometimes Doom for reagents.

on other champs I will get useless PS 110,115 which nobody else than owners of unlimited PS bag will buy for pennies. I throw them to thrash.
Kronus - I have no chance to get close enough to have chance for 1 use PS bag. I use bow and dogs, before I get to corpse the only valuable loot is gone.
it costs too much in gold for all my resurections at this champ
Apoc or that other camp with organics? useless to me. Perhaps one day ...

Master of Arts? - the only valuable loot is the mule. I have too little finesse to subjugate it but not kill. :-(
Every IDOC I pull 10-30 mules ... in different stadiums of breeding.

Oaks - ? too little chance for the only valuable skull. I have my +45 scroll, there is nothing to gain from harrower. (no market for unperfect ( < +50) scrolls).

Yes, grumbling.
I would like to see some item with stats instead of those 110 and 115.

When I loot useless (plain) items from the chests at least each item gives chance for monster with interesting drop.
Champs give nothing , no experience, no weapon leveling .. only gold.