Lachian's Harrower Merathon Event

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Lach
Elder Scribe

Lachian's Harrower Merathon Event

Post by Lach »

Hello everyone, I wanted to take everyone on another Harrower run event March 1st @ 2pm EST [19:00 Shard Time. Young or Old bring a bow and get you a Stat scroll or two!!!! Hopefully someone will be able to open a gate to tc about 10 or 15 mins till :wink: :wink:

Also anyone that can't make it but wants to be part of the fun I'll be livestreaming the event on YouTube. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope to see yall their -Lachian-
Last edited by Lach on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lach
Elder Scribe

Re: Lachians Harrower Merathon Event!!!

Post by Lach »

Just an FYI I in no way want to be player of the year I appreciate yall voting for me but I'm just trying to make this shard fun for everyone & get everyone involved not just a select few. Hope to catch yall Friday, if not let me know in the comments when & what times work best for yall and I'll run some more it's really no big deal.
    Lach
    Elder Scribe

Re: Lachian's Harrower Merathon Event

Post by Lach »

Hey everyone hope you're ready for Friday I am gonna hopefully add a little excitement for you all for this event. We are going to be doing 10 Harrower runs Friday so even if you can't make it right at 2pm EST. I'm sure it will last a while which is why I changed it to a merathon event. Anyway hope to see everyone Friday :)
    Lach
    Elder Scribe

Re: Lachian's Harrower Merathon Event

Post by Lach »

Just wanted to thank everyone for coming out I had a blast. Oh and good morning 😊😊