Vote Stone in TC

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Sethra Lavode
Grandmaster Scribe

Vote Stone in TC

Post by Sethra Lavode »

I am having trouble with the vote stone: I voted on all the sites early this morning and have waited about 4 hours, but still nothing shows on the vote stone in TC. Another player said they are having issues, too.
Thanks!
Starfish & coffee, maple syrup & jam. Butterscotch clouds & a tangerine, side order of ham.
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Vote Stone in TC

Post by Possum12 »

Broken?? Won't even open browser for me.

Has the appearance of the eating vote stone affected the vote stone?
Tarkin Lamere in-game
sicarius
Apprentice Scribe

Post by sicarius »

same here wont open
"Obedience Breeds Discipline,Discipline Breeds Unity,Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life"
Erth
Expert Scribe

Post by Erth »

It hasn't opened for me in a long time but if you open the link on the vote stone in-game and then go vote on the website you'll still be able to vote. It goes off of your IP address. I have trouble opening any link in-game, whether it be the website stone or the links on the help menu. I'm using Google Chrome, by the way.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round
Sindall
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Sindall »

I haven't voted in a while because my level never increased while voting every day for a few weeks. It has never opened the browser/site for me either.
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Possum12 »

Working again for me, so not sure what the problem was.
Tarkin Lamere in-game
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

This is working for me again too.

For those who experience the vote stone not opening their browser, just an observation I have:

When I installed the creators update for windows 10 or whatever they call it (the one in early April), it broke the stone opening my browser. I messed around with the settings for ages but couldn't get it to work. Then I ended up replacing the hard-drive on my laptop (as I upgraded to SSD) and I thought it would still be broken, but even though windows is now fully patched with the same updates the stone opens the browser again. So somewhere along the time the updates break something, but a fresh install of windows seemed to fix it, if you are willing to go to that length!
In game name: Abarai
brhanson2
Elder Scribe

Post by brhanson2 »

Was a UO issue, not our issue. +C was on top of it and took care of it :)
Carzikan (formerly known as Tostig on Great Lakes)
jonsteele
Novice Scribe

Post by jonsteele »

I don't get full credit for voting all 5
Vaelden
Passer by

Post by Vaelden »

I voted for 4 days now and I am not getting full credit for voting all 5. It seems when I vote on GTop100 it does not accept my vote. It just stays on the screen to vote after verified screen. But when I vote via Chromo/Shard main page it works fine. pls help I miss getting Execelsior Dollars.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

dont worry about what you get now, keep doing it it will even out once you get to 30 days plus of voting. it averages votes and payes based on that. just keep doing it no matter the 1 day reward, because the reward when doin it 30 days in a row is way batter, and you can miss a week and pick it up again. so vote as amuch as you possibly can in 24 hours.