Invulnerable Kronos / Bugged area of Map

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
louis077
Journeyman Scribe

Invulnerable Kronos / Bugged area of Map

Post by louis077 »

If Kronos runs to the South side of the champ spawn there is an area of the map that completely bugs out. Some of the pets/ bio's can still target him but you can't hit him with any arrows. The worst part is that when all the gold dropped it was "out of sight" even if you are standing completely on it. The land also pushes you around sideways. It might be better if this area is just blocked out completely. It is noticeable when you run around on it as your character is pushed around in odd directions. Oddly enough I also took fall damage, quite a bit. Perhaps there is an invisible ledge area?

This occurred around 1:45 AM (UTC), March 11th. My UO Auto Map reads the coordinates as 114o 41' N 48o 56' E

Character name is "Captain Spanky"
Attachments
Floating Gold
Floating Gold
kronos.png (175.27 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
- Captain Spanky
apocalypse
Elder Scribe

Re: Invulnerable Kronos / Bugged area of Map

Post by apocalypse »

I can confirm this bug.
There is a spot when running south from the champ area, that is bugged and send you high up in the air.
I died being stuck in this, and was unable to loot my corpse as it was floating above me.
I lost my token ledger with about 100k tokens, and a yumi with a level deed on it.
I'm a new player, so it doesn't sound like much, but its a big setback for me.

I'm not going to complain or demand my stuff back, but it would be nice to see the bug fixed so this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jean Luc Picard in game
louis077
Journeyman Scribe

Re: Invulnerable Kronos / Bugged area of Map

Post by louis077 »

Colibri reloaded this section of the map before the server reset. However, it could have failed to load again when we had the rollback last weekend. I'll try and check it out later today.
- Captain Spanky