A Few Collector Item Issues Still...

Reported issues that were either not bugs or cannot be fixed (but don't present a serious issue)
Devilman
Apprentice Scribe

A Few Collector Item Issues Still...

Post by Devilman »

Ok ill start from the top by saying that in fairness almost all the bugs in "The Mage's Inquisition Quest" are fixed now, but I thought I would post here to just highlight the last few issues and also to add another which happened to me just yesterday.

First is, the "Blighted Gem" you gain from the Blighted Grove collector does not go into the "Gem Collector" Box (Rayne is now aware of this).

Secondly, the Summoning collectors at Paroxysmus still arent functioning quite correctly.. You still cannot place a brain in the collector (Either Normal or Extreme versions), and you also cannot view the contents of the "Extreme Collector" to remove items / check what you have placed inside.

Its a great quest however and its almost flawless and gives fantastic rewards (and also a great motivation to go "dungeon crawling" for a few hours :D) With any luck it'll be perfect soon and more people will start to actively pursue this quest, as it is a lot of fun :)
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: A Few Collector Item Issues Still...

Post by +Colibri »

Ok you'll just have to get in sync with +Rayne on this.

She told you there is no need to post, and as you see there is already a long list of bug reports here (some of them not even bugs). Moving to discarded.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
+Rayne
Legendary Scribe

Re: A Few Collector Item Issues Still...

Post by +Rayne »

Devilman wrote:First is, the "Blighted Gem" you gain from the Blighted Grove collector does not go into the "Gem Collector" Box (Rayne is now aware of this).
This is very unnecessary to post as I have already mentioned to you, personally that I would check on this gem again. It has sense, within the last 20 minutes been fixed. There was no need to post this.
Devilman wrote: Secondly, the Summoning collectors at Paroxysmus still arent functioning quite correctly.. You still cannot place a brain in the collector (Either Normal or Extreme versions), and you also cannot view the contents of the "Extreme Collector" to remove items / check what you have placed inside.
You are not meant to view what is inside. This is why you give 1 person the items to place inside so that all go in correctly. This is set up to avoid exploits.
Any brain that is current will fit into the collector properly. Old ones will not.
Update* This is going to be tested further and the container will be viewable if it passes the exploit testing.

In the future, if you have been given answers or confirmation from a Staff member that a bug will be looked into, or been advised that something is in fact not a bug, then there is no need to post the topic.

+Rayne
[Administrator of Excelsior]

I'll look to like, if looking liking move:
But no more deep will I endart mine eye
Than your consent to give strength to make it fly.