NOT-A-BUG Broken Nightmare

Reported issues that were either not bugs or cannot be fixed (but don't present a serious issue)
TsiyaAma
Master Scribe

NOT-A-BUG Broken Nightmare

Post by TsiyaAma »

If anyone has the desire to tame the mount of the keeper guarding the holy cats and juggernaut bears, you will get a mare with half the normal stats. Colibri has already seen her, just letting the rest of the world know.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

I dont know why that happens... but let's call it a feature, rather than a bug. Maybe it's just a rare ocasion to see the half-normal-stats mare.

Anyway, there's soooo many imperfections in the game, would take a few weeks of experienced coders and uo-experts round-the-clock work to get it somewhat in shape...
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
TsiyaAma
Master Scribe

Post by TsiyaAma »

Oh, I'm keeping her just the way she is. I think of her as a horse on steroids hehe. She's definately a feature. Just wish she took 1 slot instead of 2.

I think the little quirks in UO are part of its charm. And the reason I've been addicted to it for 5 years now, off and on.
OldManAlewar
Legendary Scribe

Post by OldManAlewar »

easy tame or did she get agressive ?
TsiyaAma
Master Scribe

Post by TsiyaAma »

Oh, she had an attitude, and took Hara and I about 5 minutes to tame her...and Hara has 120 taming. Her name was going to be Stubborn Wench originally, she gave us such a hard time.
leehovan
Master Scribe

Post by leehovan »

Holy Cats? where to find them?
Elf aka Elmo
I love Sesame Street!!!
TsiyaAma
Master Scribe

Post by TsiyaAma »

Go through the front door into Felucca and then follow the road south. They're in a little stone building that's visible from the road.