(-) House customization

Aristote
Master Scribe

(-) House customization

Post by Aristote »

Can you remove the begin comit cost , when you just change a tile for another one it cost you 10k gp its a lot for nothing , or you just enter customize and there is a fee of 10k even if you change nothing , or just like every other time i say something people will just screem at me and say shut up , we want this like this , economy , no easy....
Lero
Expert Scribe

Post by Lero »

If you dont do any change you dont have to pay that 10k. Instead of commit just close the gump. Its made like that in default, any cost of changes + 10k. Thats why you should think before you commit anything.

Don't you think it would be unfair to put house and then destroy it without loosing any money ? If you put and 18x18, customizie it, and then change it and destroy, only lost money are those put in changes.
Aristote
Master Scribe

Post by Aristote »

Your right , but the dirt is so ugly i wanted to change it :P , ok nvm i will wait for my customization :roll:
Lord Jay Jay
Master Scribe

Post by Lord Jay Jay »

Oh yeah I agree, Economy nothing. This was always a big problem. You go to customize a house and it costs you a total of 300k. But you forgot one tile. So what does any normal person do? They go in to fix it just to be charged 70k for that single tile. Does this make sense?

Needs to make it so if you remove something you get money back, but if you add something, you're only charged for the thing you added in.

-Lord Jay Jay