New Era Of Excelsior is Recruiting

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Lach
Elder Scribe

New Era Of Excelsior is Recruiting

Post by Lach »

Hello, I'm Lachian alot if players hate me but thats ok. I'm here to help bring new players back to the shard. If yall want get trained up in the newbie room and then message me for some starting gear and your role in the guild if you plan to stick around & call this place home. We will have a discord channel up and running with chat rooms as well as this is 2024 not 1997 :lool:
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Re: New Era Of Excelsior is Recruiting

Post by Geriatric »

just a thought since you seem to be pretty flush with cash dumping into donations
an idea to try and attract new blood to the server might be in advertising something you could talk to +C about

ive been here for about a year and a half now, but finding uoex wasnt that easy i went through some pretty god awful servers before i found this one
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

Geriatric wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 am
just a thought since you seem to be pretty flush with cash dumping into donations
an idea to try and attract new blood to the server might be in advertising something you could talk to +C about

ive been here for about a year and a half now, but finding uoex wasnt that easy i went through some pretty god awful servers before i found this one
That is a freaking great idea, also I just bought 4 sets of batwings for my new members that EARN them not just a hand out to join being active playing as a group lets make this happen lady's & gentlemen.
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

NEX is recruiting players, both new and veteran, to join our guild. We're looking for people who want to help build the community and see The Shard thrive. If interested, please message, Lachian on the forums or in-game. If you think you would be a good fit we would love too have you in or guild. Also, NEX Guild is actively seeking new players who are interested in joining our community. We have a unique approach to character progression, where we provide a guide to help you get started with pets and other aspects of the game. However, as you advance, we encourage you to gather materials and items to become more self-reliant in battles, allowing you to fight and heal yourself without relying heavily on pets. To support your growth, we offer special rewards and items as you reach certain milestones, enabling you to continue learning and contributing to the guild. If you're interested in joining, please send me a message as mentioned above. Thank you!