Commands Wiki Page

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Evalda
Passer by

Commands Wiki Page

Post by Evalda »

I located some information on the UOGuide wiki that I couldn't find on our Wiki. If it's here, I apologize, but I couldn't find it. Following is a direct quote from http://www.uoguide.com/Classic_Client, and I thought it would be helpful to have this info on our Commands page.

Speech
! followed by the space bar = Shout (what you say is heard two screens away)
; followed by the space bar = Whisper (what you say is heard max 1 tile away. Yet, pets/summons/allures/etc. will always hear your whisper so you can do things like whisper "all follow me" while you emote "whistles". That way looks to others as if you whistle and then your pet comes to you)
: followed by space bar = Emote
Ctrl-Q = Circle backwards through the things you have said today
Ctrl-W = Circle forwards through the things you have said today
Ctrl-S = Salute (can be set to another macro)
Ctrl-B = Bow (can be set to another macro)

Objects
If you hold down the Shift key, when you drag items around, then you can drag an entire pile of objects without specifying a number you wish to drag
If you hold down the Shift key, when you buy items from NPCs, then you can buy out their entire stock with one double-click
Hold down the Ctrl key Shift key to have the names of all nearby objects and targets appear (handy for reaching else unreachable items and targets)

Combat/Party/Guild
/ = Party talk (general)
\ = Guild talk (general)
Hold down the Alt key and single click a health bar to "unlock" this health bar from the other health bars it sticks to
The tabulator or Alt C key/combination will toggle you in and out of combat mode

Character
Hold down the Alt key and single click on a target. You will now auto-follow this target around until you either move or hold down the Alt key and single click yourself.
Ctrl T = Circle of transparency on/off (can be set to other macro)
Click the left mouse button, while the right mouse button is held down to keep moving without holding down any mouse buttons (auto-move). Right-click to end auto-movement.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Re: Commands Wiki Page

Post by Gaara »

Evalda wrote: Speech
! followed by the space bar = Shout (what you say is heard two screens away)
; followed by the space bar = Whisper (what you say is heard max 1 tile away. Yet, pets/summons/allures/etc. will always hear your whisper so you can do things like whisper "all follow me" while you emote "whistles". That way looks to others as if you whistle and then your pet comes to you)
Tested these long time ago, didn't work back then at least :)
Evalda wrote: Hold down the Alt key and single click a health bar to "unlock" this health bar from the other health bars it sticks to

This is awesome i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ -> it does :woot:
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: Commands Wiki Page

Post by fixxer1963 »

Evalda wrote: ; followed by the space bar = Whisper (what you say is heard max 1 tile away. Yet, pets/summons/allures/etc. will always hear your whisper so you can do things like whisper "all follow me" while you emote "whistles". That way looks to others as if you whistle and then your pet comes to you)

The whisper used to not un-hide you. For some reason it does here.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer