Wiki Revamp

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Wiki Revamp

Post by Devlin »

The wiki is cluttered again. Quinton and I fixed it once, but that was like three years ago lol. The main page has too many pages it appears, duplicate pages/sections exist, pages aren't linked to/links are dead/pages have been moved and redirects dont work... So if anyone knows a page that could probably be done away with, speak up so I can check it out. I'm also slowly working on confirming every pages contents/making it look pretty, etc. If you see a timestamp/my name at the bottom of that page, that means it is done. Please dont remove those :P
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Wiki Revamp

Post by +Nyx »

Please do not 'tag' the wiki pages with your name. Instead, keep a document listing the pages you've finished, or check the edit history to see if you've completed a particular page.
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Post by Devlin »

Wasn't trying to get my name on there, just was using the timestamp to show i finished it. After the first few I realized and started removing my name from it, leaving just the dates. A very lazy system to see if they were done, to avoid checking the history of each page or starting an excel file for a wiki :P
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

You've been assertive in your wish to keep the wiki updated and streamlined, a 'lazy' solution to track your progress is silly. If you are going to do something, do it right; not lazy.