Harrower stat scrolls

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Harrower stat scrolls

Post by patrix »

The +5 stat scrolls the Harrower drops are pretty useless so I was thinking.. :roll:

Being able to trade them in/exchange them for the +5 individual stat scrolls would give them some value. Could be a 2 for 1 arrangement or 1x +5 plus gold or tokens. I know they can be put in destash and have some value in that instance but not much.

Anyway just a thought, would be interested in what others think.

Michi
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Harrower stat scrolls

Post by Wil »

Folks selling the +5 max stat scrolls are asking 90k to 250k right now. If they sell anywhere near that, it's not nothing.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

I wonder how many sell for those prices..
Michi
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

I just sold one for 85,000 yesterday on my vendor. Doubt it was used, unless it was that person's first experience with the stat scrolls. So was more than likely purchased to resell. But this could be an interesting idea, maybe trade in 10 or so of the +5 ones for a +5 single stat scroll, because the +5 single scrolls are MUCH more expensive than a +5 maximum.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

I am aware that some younger players don't know that the stat scrolls don't stack or that they then have to purchase an individual stat scroll for 25ed before they can raise a specific stat.
I think it is something many of us have had to explain to newer players and when I have they are less interested in buying the lower stat scrolls.

Michi
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

OK, just tossing this out there.

Stat PS bag.

Toss in some 3 +5 stat cap increase scrolls, some weird rare ingredient, out comes a +5 individual stat scroll.

Something like that.
Character name: Ebony
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Perhaps this scenario. You get a random Harrower scroll. +10 - +45. One time only you can combine a +5 to make the other one +5 better.And make it account bound or something, so they cant just keep adding them to resell later. Bound makes it obvious it has been done the one time already.