Vendor currency

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Vendor currency

Post by dreamstalker »

I really like the update to vendors being able to accept gold tokens or ed but is it reasonable to make it so vendors link to uoex. As in say i want 100 ed for item on vendor. Buyer only has gold. Vendor accepts gold equalivent by checkin current rate on exex. Then vendor dumps ginto never land and shows balance of 100 ed.basically i mean instead of accepting one or the other currency i think it would be even better if vendors would accept any or even combination of any. Just a thought while at work with nuttin to do :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Vendor currency

Post by Superduke »

Well, yes that would be very nice. On the other hand count yourself lucky for having a vendor in TC. You have an option to set the price to gold, tokens or EDS where all other places are restricted to gold only.

I'd rather see tokuno having the same payment options as TC before giving TC even more options.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

In theory its a good idea. I think the mechanics of it would be unfeasible and open to exploits.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Or perhaps make some sort of excelsior exchange thing, where if something costs ed and you only have gold, you can exchange your gold for ed. Using the current rates.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Please submit feature requests in-game using the page system, there is an option to make a feature request.

Regarding this specific request, I don't think it's a feasible one. The existing options are plenty, and +C and +A both already have thousands of hours worth of coding work to do on more pressing/interesting/valuable additions.