Chivalry spell

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Iltar
Elder Scribe

Chivalry spell

Post by Iltar »

I have an idea for a new chivalry spell and I want to share it. Most MMORPG have players grouping for hard fights. Excelsior somewhat compensates that with pets, which is really cool, but why not add even more variety to the gameplay.
So i couldn't think of anything really good for cleric-type role in party, but this is the idea:
The new spell like holy protection could be added to chivlary, that would grant 50% defence from all hits reducing there damage, while decreasing player's damage by 75%. Then players would group having one tank using this spell and other players using bows to make damage. Instead of spell to chivalry a special move could be added to swords or shields, or maybe even better a cleric spell.
This would increase partying while hunting, which could be especially good at new facets with hard monsters, because i imagine it's hard to balance fights, that would be harder then fel/trammel.
Those who never die, do not live. (in Ultima Online)