BOD Rewards (Rewards.cs)

After some posted content has been published on the Wiki, the Scribe needs to move it to this forum

Moderator: Wiki Scribes

+Colibri
Administrator

BOD Rewards (Rewards.cs)

Post by +Colibri »

Here's the Rewards.cs script for you all to see, and to hopefully re-render it to the wiki for all to see.
I believe it's a standard Daat99's OWLTR reward list, maybe with a few minor fixes.

If you find some errors in it, such as ... a certain type of BOD that doesn't give any reward, please let me know and Ii'll fix that...

If you have a proper knowledge of scripting and wouldn't mind with enhancing this reward list with a few cool useful/decorative things, but nothing too powerful, then let me know and maybe we can discuss ideas.
Attachments
Rewards.zip
(7.33 KiB) Downloaded 1393 times
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: BOD Rewards (Rewards.cs)

Post by BlaZe »

Awesome! I hope to have the Wiki pages outlining possible BOD rewards finished before I go to sleep.

Thanks +Coli!
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Pet FightR | Doorman | TrainR: Lockpicking | HealR
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Post by BlaZe »

While going through the Carpentry Bods, some refer to Nails (HousebuildingNails, more specifically) as a few of the rewards. What are these? I've never heard of them mentioned on the shard before and can only assume they're part of an old (or otherwise non-implemented) script.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but then again there have been reports of some Carp Bods not giving rewards. Could these be the problem?
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Pet FightR | Doorman | TrainR: Lockpicking | HealR
ticketguru
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by ticketguru »

Blaze, I believe you are correct. Every reward failure I have seen falls exactly where the HousebuildingNails is a reward option. That object is probably not defined, so a instance of that object type can't be created and no reward is issued.

+Colibri, if you would like, I could post a suggested fix to the script to give a alternate reward in place of the HousebuildingNails. I like the option of giving a larger quantity of random boards as a replacement for a quick fix.
KnitePrince
Legendary Scribe

Post by KnitePrince »

Putting a few deco items in wont get people to do more bods. they might do one or two to get the item, then they wont want to do any more.. at least thats how i feel about Deco items.. once i have a few.. I quit doing them.
rather than retype or copy and past it all, i will just post a link to my rewards thread;

http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 657#p14657

Even if the Eleys arent removed adding some of these rewards would help wtih usefulness of bods.. helping with the metals that just dont sell.