[UOSteam] Alamiester's Easy Fighter V0.3

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Berserker
Novice Scribe

Re: [UOSteam] Alamiester's Easy Fighter V0.3

Post by Berserker »

been testing it a bit more and it works a treat with 2 mobs, but when its 1 on 1 tends not to activate. think it is because i change primary ability to >=1000 instaed of 7500. whats the shortest i can set this too to get more primarys off?

is it because i am attacking MEL who is blue in color?
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

thats possible i guess, i havnt tried it against blues. but blue isnt in any of the targeting ques. you could always lower your karma title to "the dread" and then she should become gray after she attacks you. at least thats how unicorns have become against me since i became the dread on my character.
as far as changing the timer, it all depends on how fast you can attack, and how fast you can regen your mana.
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

bump for pathmosis
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
Pete10
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Pete10 »

Actually using your macro, works like a charm and helps so much leveling weapons, thanks !
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

thanks, im glad you like it. i just recently loaded it back into my uosteam macros to start leveling weapons again. maybe i can make it even better. ;P

edit: wow i just looked at the version i pulled out of my documents, i think i better cut the new one from the forum,lol.
Kinazu
Passer by

Post by Kinazu »

Can someone kindly give me a macro for fighting please.. I cant get the macros i did have to work