[EASYUO] Stealable Artifact Hunter

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

[EASYUO] Stealable Artifact Hunter

Post by PaPa »

I've had a few people ask me to share this script, I know by doing so it will limit the amount of stealable items I get each day. But being the type of person I am, I will share in my riches.

So I made this simple little stealable hunter. Real simple just need to hit play and run around. The script will search the area and display a message about the item if one is found on your screen. You will get false positives when hunting around in ish, That is because when it was designed they used some stealable items like book and such for deco. sorry there is nothing i can do about that. But it works perfectly in Doom, Yomotsu Mine and Fan Dancer's Dojo.

Warning I suggest not leaving this script run if your not hunting. I left it on at my house it it took about 2-3 min to finish running because of all the stealable artifacts I have on display.
Attachments
Stealable Artifact Hunter.zip
(835 Bytes) Downloaded 316 times
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EASYUO] Stealable Artifact Hunter

Post by arrow »

Thx PaPa !!! :goodsuprise: :goodsuprise:
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
brightprince02
Passer by

Post by brightprince02 »

Yup, Thanks PaPa.
“Warriors are not born and they are not made…Warriors create themselves through trial and error, pain and suffering, and their ability to conquer their own faults.”-Wish I knew

Also Known as TATTOO
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

you should add the mistvale stealables that were moved to secret locations in fel and ilsh
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

some are added i believe there is 6 or 7 that i missed ill add them and update ill also post the items ID's here so for them who know how to add can I just need to find them.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

pm me ingame i have almost all but the dragon brazier form mistvale stealables. i think all the mistvale stealables now spawn in ilsh & fel but ive never actually seen any of the ropes and pulleys with fel or ilsh tag. i do know that the ropes and pulleys do not highlight the way the other stealables do so maybe they do still spawn but people dont ever notice them.
Sindall
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Sindall »

Solid script PaPa, thank you. I modified it to just show the mistvale/ilsh/fel stealables that I could find IDs for, and pop it on when I go in there. It calls all the same item type, but hey, it's a step in the right direction for identifying the difficult to find items.
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Any chance of getting and Orion version?
Alibaster in game!!
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

culichi wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:24 pm
pm me ingame i have almost all but the dragon brazier form mistvale stealables. i think all the mistvale stealables now spawn in ilsh & fel but ive never actually seen any of the ropes and pulleys with fel or ilsh tag. i do know that the ropes and pulleys do not highlight the way the other stealables do so maybe they do still spawn but people dont ever notice them.
wrong. pulleys show up with control shfit and have a name with fel stealable tag. there in a messed up spot. theres 4 that ive found that dont show up like that tho.