[EasyUO] Auto Lumberjacking an area.

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Reskal
Elder Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] Auto Lumberjacking an area.

Post by Reskal »

Wil wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 am

That's directly UP on your screen, not up and to the left. As close to the tree as you can get, UP from it.

Sorry, i don't understand what you mean. I posted a picture of the problem:

https://imgur.com/UToFX9W

When saying north, i mean the ingame north, what the small round ingame-map shows also.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Reskal wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:40 pm
Sorry, i don't understand what you mean. I posted a picture of the problem:
When you start the script, stand exactly one tile northwest of the tree trunk. That will be "behind" the tree trunk. One tile "up" on your screen.

The script will look exactly one tile southeast for a tree. If there is no tree there, it will run north to the next possible spot and look for a tree. And it will repeat.

Trees are placed at fixed positions in Trammel and Fel. The script will move the character the correct number of increments for those positions, so if you don't start where it can find the tree, it will never move to a location where it can find a tree.

You can also switch it to move south instead of north. That's up at the top of the file.
Reskal
Elder Scribe

Post by Reskal »

Thanks ! Works great now :D

Btw, is there such a macro for mining too ? I mean in combination with a Bag Of Resources ?
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

not sure whats going on with this macro

all im getting is "you cannot use an axe on that"