Opening a new facet for housing

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Onoquoy
Master Scribe

Re: Opening a new facet for housing

Post by Onoquoy »

Will the Maral Luna town center be available to rent? I note it has no vendors or anything. I for one would be very interested in that if it were to be a thing. :nod:
Lilith in game.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Runes to secret locations:
Will be revealed at random times (times are generated by the computer), starting September 7th at 0:00, and until September 30th at 23:59 shard time. This doesn't mean that the first rune will actually be revealed at 0:00 shard time, but sometime after that. The times are spaced roughly 2-3 days apart, with with a good portion of randomness as well.

As for house plots in Luna, they are planned to be auctioned off. There's a few upgrades planned in the auction tool, to allow for long-duration auctions. (It may already work, but needs some more testing, and then the slots need to be set up). I don't want to give any promises, I hope this can become available sometime in September or October at the latest.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Onoquoy
Master Scribe

Post by Onoquoy »

Ty for update Colibri, myself i was not so interested in the house spots inside luna, more as the centre of luna, kind of the inside walls area. bank, crafting places out to where moongate usually is. I love what SOT guild have done with their shop and home and would be very interested in that area if it were to come on the market.
Lilith in game.