Mayor Of Excelsior

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Colibri
Administrator

Mayor Of Excelsior

Post by +Colibri »

In June, we are going to have our first mayor, candidates application start today. The honorary position of the mayor comes with great privileges, but also some duties.

The mayor represents Excelsior's playerbase. He or she may also be required to attend any special meetings, in case we need to discuss shard issues. The mayor is required to speak clear language at all times, no swearwords of any kind.
During his/her mayoralty, he/she gets the full ownership of Lord British Castle (it's a 110x134 :lookingout:, including the NPCs), and a layered bodysash with "mayor" written on it.
Someone can be a mayor for no more than 2 months in a row. The 3rd month that player may not run for mayor, but the player can run again on 4th month, and even if elected then, can run again 5th month, but noth 6th month, and so on.

Mayor elections are every month. For now, if you wish to run for mayor, just send me a message thru the forums stating so, including names of one or two other players that would support you, by 22nd of the month (please make subject in capital letters "MAYOR").
The list of candidates is published on 23rd of the month. One week for votes, and the mayor gets announced on the last day of the month. Yada yada... complex explanation but i hope it prevents and misunderstandings.

To any candidates out there I wish good luck with the election :D
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)