Schedule for July

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Colibri
Administrator

Schedule for July

Post by +Colibri »

There will be some exceptional things about the month of July. Some of staff are going on vacation, and here's the official announcement/schedule.

- I, Colibri, will be on vacation from July 5th, till probably end of the month. I will most defenately return by July 31rd.
- Morpheus will be on vacation from July 5th, till July 15th. Might take a day or two to get unpacked before he comes online again.

Donation rewards, for donations sent between dates of July 4th, and july 16th, will not be given out until July 16th. That is when Morpheus will be back and log in to check for any donations that might have arrived.

I, Colibri, am giving my position of Coordinating admin to another staffmember. Starting July 4th, +Zeydius will take that place. And when +Morpheus comes back, he might take over till I come back.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

I'm back, after a terr....iffic/ible vacation. Was fun, parts of it was also un-fun, but in the end it all turned out nice :)
So here I am. Coordinating admin again, all is back to what it usually is.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)